Probation Officer -- Out to Get Lindsay Lohan?

7/21/2011 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The probation officer who asked Judge Stephanie Sautner to violate Lindsay Lohan's probation was called on the carpet by the judge, who said the officer was totally inaccurate and the judge strongly implied the probation officer was unfairly gunning for Lindsay.

0721_lilo_report_2

The probation officer wanted to violate Lindsay's probation for 3 reasons, based on the probation report obtained by TMZ.

-- Lindsay did not pay $3,900 in fees for her community service.  But probation was wrong, because the fees are accrued over a 3 year period, and, as Judge Sautner wrote in the margins of the report, "Probation concedes $3,900 is not currently owed."

-- Lindsay did not return the call of the probation officer.  Again, the probation officer was wrong.  As Judge Sautner wrote in the margins, "Probation now states [Lindsay] phoned 3 times on 6/15 and left message."

-- Lindsay did not present proof to the Probation Department that she was enrolled in her community service program, the shoplifting program, and the psychological counseling program.  Again, the probation officer was off base.  The judge wrote, "[Lindsay] was ordered to provide proof to court on 7/21 -- not to probation."

The probation officer has been trying to get several judges to find Lindsay in violation of her probation for a while now and have her thrown in jail, and people connected with Lindsay think the probation officer has an ax to grind.

0721_lilo_courtroom_looks_footer

Hot Farts

I wont even address the entirely inappropriate clothing for LA. People do not dress that way here unless they are at the ball. We walk around in our slippers with our dogs fvck sake.

What I will address is the lips. They are due a refill soon. The fillers last only 3 months and I am sure this is her #1 priority as they have been inflated regularly.

If she cannot afford psyche eval...she cannot afford lips. I will help spread the word in LA I do not indulge but I know where she goes.

jeebus

i do have to admit her lips looked WEIRD.

ketjo

SlvrSprg7

Yep ! according to Lohan Inc ....Everybody is out to get poor sweet innocent Lindsey !.....
Used to have a playmate when I was a youngun just like her......we'd play cowboys and indians and she wouldn't die...know matter how many times you shot her even point blank range , she'd jump up and say "Missed Me ! " and if we got into trouble which we did a lot...LOL...she was always innocent of doing anything it was always the others (meaning me) fault...even if she was the one with the chocolate ring around her mouth from eating the stolen chocolate drops from her grandma's store....she always pointed at us and said we did it and forced her to eat chocolate too ! ... Yep ! I think that gal grow up to be just like Lindsey.....Know were she is right now ???? Doing 30 to life for murder for shooting her husband to death in a argument..."he was the one who made her do it , he laughed at her ..." that was a really good reason to kill a man wasn't it......

jwoolman

I doubt that the probation officer is "gunning" for poor little linnocent Lindsay. More likely she is frustrated dealing with LL because she knows that her other probationers get tossed into jail routinely for less. But the judge has the final say in the matter regardless and just cleared up any misunderstandings about the probation requirements and events. Not a big deal, that's how our system works. TMZ as usual just tries to read more into it than there is.

A major problem with Lindsay's crew in realspace and cyberspace is that they leap to trash judges and probation officers who don't treat Lindsay with the requisite triple-layer kid gloves and actually (gasp! the horror!) try to treat her like other people. This makes Lindsay and her crew look mean-spirited, spoiled, and bratty. The world doesn't revolve around Lindsay Lohan. Someday she will have to learn real-life consequences for her actions, like everybody else. Someday she may grow up enough to appreciate the judges and probation officers who did treat her like a normal person and expected her to shape up or suffer the consequences. We'll know if she reaches that point when she issues a public apology to those she and her family and her alleged friends have trashed.

Lindsay must be a nightmare for any probation officer. LL just isn't right in the head at the moment, and that's hard to deal with anyway, but especially when combined with such a privileged attitude. I also feel sorry for the women's center that is saddled with her. She is obviously more of a hindrance than a help in their work, and she's not learning anything there since either Lindsay's crew or the center staff has decided to isolate her from the very women the judge was hoping would open her eyes about reality.

Hot Farts

This girl doesn't have a couple of thousand dollars to pay for Court ordered (capital C in court means 'judge')psyche eval. She is in bad shape. She will be required by the court to fill out paperwork to show her finances. This is REQUIRED by the Court to complete this process. These records will be public record once submitted at lasuperiorcourt.org

Hot Farts

"I cant afford it" in LA Superior Court means "I dont want you to see my financials" which are REQUIRED to submit to the psyche eval.

ketjo

JWoolman,
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him/her drink it ....if she don't want to...
Lindsey doesn't want to drink.....the water...that is !..looks like she will drink just about anything else through..

She broke the every mother's 3 rule a long time ago...you know the one..."I'll give you to the count of three to straighten up or you are really going get it !"....
What's she up to now the count must be over 300 by now...enough already...!

Harvey you need to find a different pony to run for you cause this one is dead on its hoofs........Nobody cares anymore about Lindsey Lohan ....

Hot Farts

thanks Ketjo.

It is pointless isnt it. I have shared my final points. I appreciate your and everyone elses energy toward this girl all in vein unfortunately.

Good news: She'll have her evil mother. Her sick dad. A stalker named John Smith. A sad sister and two bros who could be same. and a ***** named Nicole who is her. She can change Nicole but she chooses not to.

Bye all. My first log in was in the beginning of this felony and now I am back at DWc and my kids an man are ready to go to the Sierras for a few weeks of fishing, skinny dipping and campfires.

Peace and love tom you and enjoy your families and your summer.

I'm out.

ernie

Lohan could have gotten this all behind her for FREE .... had she taken up that prison minister's three time offer .... He was willing to serve her time in jail back in 2007 if she would enroll in a FREE faith-based program. He offered again in 2010 and again in 2011..... ALL FOR FREE.

Lindsay does not have one excuse left that anyone really cares to hear. These generous offers are very well do***ented.. and even included her father reaching out to the prison minister in desperation.

MTV reports that can't afford to pay for proper treatment.

Hey Lindsay..... it isn't a nice feeling when you have to pay the piper now is it???? Still praying for ya.

ilovegossip

How much you want to bet she shows up at CS tomorrow? I was happy to hear that the Shelter wasn't counting her 2 hours here, 2 hours there as full days! She's got 9 months left to complete 56 days. That's 1 1/2 days per week for the duration. If she's only doing 4 hours each time she goes. That's 3 days a week she has to go. I can't wait to see that! LOl!!!

sarah

get over it seriously Lilo has finally been ridden on and sucked in the sea

small asian penis

Sounds like she is dealing with Westchester Co., NY They try to pull the same sh*t.

Hot Farts

Sorry ILG. She gets a day credit which is reported by DWC each time she shows up. Her 4 days was only about 3 hours per day. So she got 32 hours for 12 hours attendance. That's how they work it. No kiddin.

Blood Red Witch

I am finally here. I missed everything. So, she went in and got her usual lecture not to be a bad girl, got to roll her eyes, give dirty looks and do a fashion parade on the concrete carpet.

Oh yea, and is again claiming she is broke. Did I miss anything?

Hot Farts

BRdub-she's done. I wrote my ass off on the last few threads now I am done. She is prison or death bound. No one wants to help this women. She is their incredible experiment. They want to see if she'll die or end up in prison. Probably both. But I am convinced she is finished -- no joke here. She is done. I am done. Going to spend 3 weeks in high sierras with big family and friend group and sooooo happy to be healthy and alive.