Arnold & Maria's

Son Hospitalized

-- Surfing Accident

7/22/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's 13-year-old son Christopher is hospitalized after a serious surfing accident last weekend  ... so serious he has been in ICU for days ...TMZ has learned.

0721_christopher_schwarzengger_EX_01

Christopher suffered multiple broken bones and a collapsed lung as a result of the accident in Malibu.  We're told Christopher's condition has now been upgraded and he will be OK .

We're told Maria has constantly been at Chris' side.  And Arnold has been a regular visitor as well.  We're told in spite of the divorce, the entire family has come together as a unit in dealing with Christopher's accident.

Maria has had an incredibly tough year ... and an extremely rough week.

UPDATE: Arnold just stopped by the hospital to check up on Christopher ... with his daughter Christina in tow. Maria arrived on her own soon after.

0722_the_Arrivals_2
UPDATE #2: Arnold's other children Katherine and Patrick just tweeted thank yous for everyone's condolences. Katherine writes, "[Christopher is] a tough little guy and getting better! Please keep praying for him!."

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Raejean

My son and his father are both as wiry and lean as they come and have to eat in order to MAINTAIN a normal weight.

However, each of them gained considerable weight just before their puberty "growth spurt" and got to looking quite chubby for a year or so.

Fact of metabolism, largely out of the control of this young man in the same way the wave that hit him was unpredictable.

Posters, however, have the choice to be ignorant. And TMZ can establish a policy if they so choose; otherwise, I'll have to assume they support the bullying of kids under the guise of freedom of speech.

cin0001

Good for Arnold.. Just because a woman decides to give up a career to raise kids does not mean she is entitled to a hefty spousal support.. She is an abled body and can get a job and support her own azz!!!

gozbi

looks like christopher the unloved child whose brother is arnold's clear favorite is going suicidal... poor kid...not loved by his father, getting obese, getting not enough attention and being nursed by his mother like a baby,,, aint going to end well. exactly as is predicted it.

this is why heroin and cocaine exist. The anti depressants of rich unloved kids!

Crystal

Arnold is a disgusting tool for filing the disgusting divorce papers refusing spousal support, especially while his own son is in ICU. Maria gave up her career with NBC to campaign for him and take care of the family while he was in Sacramento fullfilling his own dream. He just showed more of his selfish behavior.
______________________________________________________
There is nothing disgusting about wanting to refuse to pay spousal support. It's not a man (or woman's) job to support their ex wife or husband only their underage kids if they have any. Maria won't be struggling if she doesn't get spousal support despite giving up her career, the woman was born into wealth. She's probably richer than Arnold.

Pastor Berg

Hello everyone...we all pray for each other always, we are all sisters and brothers in heaven already we just aren't there yet...awesome when God fixes the Earth back as it was and heaven comes to Earth for ever and ever...AWESOME happy ever after is really true!

I feel very stured in my spirit for Arnold has been riding on Miss Maria's coat tail all the way , we call that as we see it..a user, plain and simple.
He couldn't keep his pants up during the marriage God only knows how many he had...only Fathere God knows all about that one...cute guy , "it's not his fault," I believe he should be put with his siblings and Maria for the other two seem to be Stars and have a pawn...no! Let her have his family, Maria has a big heart and would never miss treat a child no matter what especially this one! Arnold! I will never, ever watch another movie you ever make and I hope you go back to your own country and get the hell out of our country...I understand why God said not to cross each others boundry's...ARNOLD GO HOME! You are not an American Not by blood! We are not like you we don't use our children as pawns, we don't pretend to be alright when the others know it's not! The truth is...they can't stand u either! I see I hear the news you sure can't shut up can you for I see your an arrogant person that uses others for your gain...leave America alone, Maria and family have more money than your ever going to gain here! you made your own bed and not to judge, you must lay in it! Please go home where you belong for I think I can speak for many of American's when I say you are not welcome in our home anymore...u smugged up a wonderful, fun, loving family and now your detesting to pay a penny in any matter in this Country we call that a dead beat dad, your not even a Father for no support no daddy, go home and you popped off saying that Maria wasn't getting any ALIMONEY! Arnie dear? ARE YOU NUTS WHOS COAT TAIL DID YOU RIDE IN OWN? SHE'S GOT TO MUCH CLASS, SOMETHING YOU KNOW,"OBVIOUSLY" NOTHING ABOUT...TO MUCH CLASS TO ASK YOU FOR A RED CENT. You see Maria has wealth from lates ancestors, much more than you could ever dream of...we don't tell our husbands everything we know, we are American Women and know better...you are washed up except for the teens and when they find out what a boy you are not taking the proper responsibablity for your actions which are dispickable! A very dishonor to Miss Maria and all she has stood up for in her life...Arnold, you got the picture, just leave well enough alone and go home please.
We Love And Pray For You and the Children Miss Maria,
God love and place a hedge of protection around you and all his blood and bless you all indeed, in Jesus name-Amen and Amen
1) your a dead beat dad now by your own admission! Your what my Grandma said, "God bless her soul," your the s*** of the Earth! I thought you were a good guy...wow how deceatful can one person be right out in the open, do you know your kids don't want you around? Can't you see the stress and pain in Maria...oh! silly me, I for got, you could care less, you are in it for the attention...Arnold reports: that his son is doing well and resting at this time the family thanks you for your prayers...your a piece of work alright...you once again take all the glory. You know I shall stop here for I love Jesus and I don't wish to say anything to up set my self any futher for you need to leave all of them alone...and go home we don't need your leaching off our acconomy, how ever you spell that word.

Thank God,the family is well and with no help from you:
Forgive me if I spoke to boldly, I am very sorry it'a not my intention to judge anyone I see and hear what you do and I am upset that he is riding them and milking them for all the publicity and wealth he is able to gain, I just pray he goes home and we don't have to deal with him for he is a bad person and I pray he finds the Lord and has mercy on his family such as he left it in a broken puzzle...God bless Maria and children for God will strengthen her more than ever...she doesn't need him, he needs them, they want nothing to do with you buddy, I'll be back, boy! I don't think so...guy. Say, "You are all washed up and you best hope baby momma will share your home in her name with you, lol. That's another story...just go home!

Respectfully, very greatfully and respectfully for Maria and children and the cross they bare...if only he would stop the drama and leave...Arnold has worn out his welcome and shown up how folks from his country really are, pretty slick, nasty, decietful, sneeky, pitiful folks. I wasn't to visit there, I can't spell it but I know I ain't going to A now...then r sum tricky sons of guns...lol. We always must find a bit of humor to all terriable situations as this. Maria, God stranthen you I pray...I pray your family is backing and praying also...run that person off! Stop him from using the happy ever after photo of you and himself when he is making a statment about whatever game he is up to the next moment...I am praying for you mam' and your children all of thim, yes! I pray you have all his seed! You are the best for all concerned! You show no signs of panic in the 911 call...I hear a worn out what can happen next tired of life as it is Maria...it all will work out, for God will see you through, in the name of Jesus, he loves it when we ask for his help...GO HOME ARNOLD!

The out spoken Pastor:
Pastor S.Berg
ENOUGH IS SIMPLY ENOUGH!!

Carol

@GetAClue, first off, only ONE of the kids were hurt, not multiple kids and secondly, if a child is placed in the ICU for several days, that is generally a pretty serious injury! Why are you siding with the Sperminator, anyway? The man IS A PIG, and has absolutely no respect for women, whatsoever! How dare he put Maria and the kids through this after all she's done for him? Any man who sides with this pig is a pig themselves!

Jim

Support his wife? THAT is the least he could do, after he couldn't keep his weiner in his pants !

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21