David Spade & Jasmine Waltz -- Birthday Date

7/22/2011 9:27 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

David Spade celebrated his 47th birthday a night early by going to dinner at Craft with David Arquette's rebound chick Jasmine Waltz in L.A. on Thursday.

Jasmine Waltz
Jasmine -- who has also been linked to Ryan Seacrest, Chris Pine, Jesse McCartney and Sean Stewart -- just had a sex tape with an unnamed former boyfriend released on the Internet.

Happy Birthday to you, David.

TMZ dont like me

Dave's lookin' kinda broke these days. Guess she's the best arm candy he can afford at the moment...

Violette-Blue

She's a star f'er. She wants to be famous by sleeping around with famous people and making/selling her own sex tapes. She thinks she's going to be the new Kim K. Sorry Jasmine, but no one cares about you and your the herps you are spreading throughout Hollyweird. Go away. PS: David Spade isn't much of a star, maybe she's lowering her standards and going for the C/D listers now.

Knight1

So he is Russell in real life. I knew he was not that good of an actor. Skeevey. She is a piece of ass.

Anonymous527496

Jasmine Walts has a thing for D-listers. She seems to have low self esteem. The men she hooks up with aren't all that. Why couldn't she get with Shia LeBouf or something? She looks like the kind of girl who wants to be a trophy to an ugly guy.

Randy Morrison

SERIOUSLY?!? We are still pretending that David Spade is straight?!? In 2011?!?!? REALLY!!!

some guy

I think this is true love. I bet if that guy from 'Thor' started hitting on her, she'd stick with David.

some guy

... Or maybe not.

Paulie

There's no way she would go for Spade if he wasn't famous, she's pimping herself out to anybody on tv until she can finally make a living as a "celebrity" on her own. She's a low class hooker sleeping with whoever looks her way for fame and fortune. I really hate that TMZ is supporting her quest, but then again, I'm not surprised, TMZ isn't the classiest site with the classiest employees on staff.

Delaware D

David's member smells like half of Hollywood! You go, sir!

Chrissie

She is disgusting. What a fame whore. I thought groupies went out of style in the 80's.

Fallopia Lopez

Whatta floozy.

duhwinner

David must be very good with the tongue, that's the only thing I can think of.

RJ Hunt

one mans trash...is another mans...

J

Jasmine's good buddies with Kristin Cavallari too. I see these chicks run in packs.

Robbie74

David Spade is rumored to be have a big one, believe it or not. He is also a really nice guy with a big heart. Always giving to local charities both back home in AZ and CA and Missouri where his daughter lives. Not saying all that amounts to an ounce of common sense when it comes to his choice of date, though! Yikes, I think he truly was just looking for a Bday bang, I'm afraid. Love his humor, though. And he will be the first to joke about how he always plays the same guy (more often than not). It's his M.O. and he owns it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments