Vienna Girardi -- Will You Accept This Nose?

7/22/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Vienna Girardi's stint on "The Bachelor" has landed her some work ... on her nose.

Vienna Girardi Nose Job

After tweeting about getting rhinoplasty yesterday, the 25-year-old showed off her bandaged schnoz at LAX on Friday.

Nice job.

MP

Why do people do this to themselves...her old nose was just fine.

Amazed

I agree, I don't remember anything being wrong with her looks...they were perfectly fine. It's the inside that was needing improvement, in my opinion. She's got it all mixed up.

Sandra

Whatever floats her boat!! At least she got rid of the awful hair extensions!!

sellis1963

Fixin the nose is'nt the problem, its the overall package. Her attitude and personality sink. Plus she's noone.

Jen

Who is this person and why is she sending photo's of herself to TMZ? Come on.....like this person would really be out looking like this if she didn't want to get on some kind of news tabloid! But I am confused because I never even have never heard of her.

Superman

Nice black eyes. I guess that's typical when they break your nose in order to change it.

Jen

Oh... she was on the reality show the Bachelor? And.... So what? Huh Tmz? Your loosing my patience with your desperate stories.

Marie

Those nostrils are just plain weird... Hope it's just caused by swelling, or something like that, and that they'll get back to normal eventually. If not, she should def sue the surgeon who did that to her.

Craig

She's repping the best college in the country tho! UCF!

smd

She's still a skanky ho!!...No amount of plastic surgrey will fix that!!!!

Joe

It looks like she is dating Chris Brown.

Ut oh... Too soon ?

Elaine

Stupid stupid girl, messing up her natural beauty so she can jump in a line of plastic look-a-likes. I'm sick of women in the spotlight all trying to look the same. For goodness sake, be different!! You looked just fine before!!! (you too Heidi Montag,,you look like a damn fool now too) They took naturally good looks and ruined them for a hollywood sex symbol stereotype that really isn't that sexy in the first place!

Buzzkill

She should have listened to her man the first time, that's why she has 2 black eyes.

Bill Leslie

wow - that's a tough look to be sporting because of vanity.

sss

I don't know who she is but need the nose job!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments