Amy Winehouse -- At Her Best

7/23/2011 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's easy to remember all the bad that went on in Amy Winehouse's life -- but here is a video to remind people that when she was on top of her game ... she could really sing.

0723_amy_winehouse_valerie_video

Allison Ray

shut up you self righteous people! SHe was a garden variety drunk and drug addict. sad, indeed.
Listen to Adele. She has THAT voice and is clear and sober and responsible. I am relieved Amy passed. I bet she is too.

Laura

thats her at her best? lol..uhh...That was really bad, and she was just babbling. The words werent even clear. All I can do is lol @ this death because shes just a drug addict who overdosed. Does anyone care right now that 3 PA National Guard soldiers were KIA in Afghanistan this week?? Noooo ofc not, where is that mentioned? Nowhere! lets all pretend we all werent sayin this b!tch is gonna die soon. We were, and she did. I didnt like her wheen she was alive. I still sure as hell dont like her now that shes dead. if she doesnt care about her own life why should we?

PRO US

Allison Ray 14 minutes ago

------------------------------------------------------------
@Allison Ray:

Garden variety drunk and drug addicts couldn't sing like her.

She won 5 grammy awards for a reason.

She sold millions of albums for a reason.

She sold out live concerts for a reason.

You're just too stupid to understand any of that. It's not your fault you're a moron with no class and no empathy.

You're a garden variety moron, Allison Ray.

PRO US

Laura 5 minutes ago

-----------------------------------------------------

@Laura:

After reading what you wrote, I'm not sure why anyone should care about you. You sound like a nasty beeotch. Please do us a favor, look underneath the hair at the hairline of your scalp at the back of your head and let us know if you see the numbers 666 in a circle there. Thanks, and have a nice day!

fstblk

I sure hate i never got into her music because she SURE COULD SING!! May you rest in peace baby girl.

Katers

Most of your negative comments is why humanity sucks. Here is a woman with unparalleled talent, albeit with a heavy drug addiction, yet you ostracize her like barbarians. Grow up and stop being like neanderthals. R.I.P. Amy Winehouse. Thanks for your talent that you let us be a part of. To the rest of you....Go to hell.

Quinn

It is tragic and heartbreaking. May God be with her family and friends. Addiction is a horrible thing. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Dennie

TMZ, while it's kind for you to try to show her "at her best," there are way better vid of her performing, especially her pre-beehive hairdo days. Take this Jools Holland performance, for instance:

lisab

i was at that gig, and to be honest thats not one of her finest moments she was off her face for most of it and had to be helped off stage at the end where we would hear her throwing up she she still had her mic pack on :(

wow

She was very talented. Reminds me of Janis Joplin. Loved the rehab song.
I wonder about the ex husband who got her onto cocaine and heroin. Last I heard, he was going to kick drugs.
There should be a law against people who tempt others into drug use and enable them. It's like drunk drivers who usually seem to escape while an innocent person dies.

Ray

What a loss...no she wasn't a perfect person but not too many of us are, that is awesome tune, she's clearly having fun singing it, thanks for posting it. Nobody could put this lady in package and use it to sell mousepads...she was the real deal, too bad sometimes what's real is sad as well...may she be free now.

Areader

Amy was truly blessed, she was so talented! To all the haters here posting, look in the mirror and take care of your own lives and keep your heartless comments to yourself!

Audieme

She's high on something here in this video, her glassy eyes roll back every so often. No, not her best, sadly. But if you search more, you'll find them.

two melons

I dont think this is her at her best, i personally love her performance at the mercury awards where she sang "Love is a losing game". That was Amy at her best, for this concert i like when she sang " Some unholy war"( it may have been a different concert but search it anyway)

Those two songs you should youtube to see her at her best.

and btw, All you saying thank god shes dead, its kinda sick, whether you liked her or not. Its never good that anyone dies. Especially someone so young.

abby

Her voice reminds me of Janice Joplin.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments