Amy Winehouse -- At Her Best

7/23/2011 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's easy to remember all the bad that went on in Amy Winehouse's life -- but here is a video to remind people that when she was on top of her game ... she could really sing.

0723_amy_winehouse_valerie_video

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Diana4Kyle

Amy should have been a New Orleans baby. She has the voice of an old soul. Perhaps they could have embraced her and helped her through her dark troubles. RIP Amy...

JBDragon

What's so sad is the people in her life couldn't stop this from happening! Everyone saw something like this coming. I don't like this song, and her Music, but still it's sad there couldn't be a different outcome.

faith22

Thank you for posting. Thanks twice.

Danielle

This talented woman has lost her life and yet so many people leave these ignorant posts. sit down somewhere! honestly, go back to your cubicle and ask yourself how you will be remembered! What talent do you have? "Best Suggestion"

George

Hate to see anyone cut short in life like that...but as she sings ...I don't get it. She absolutely sucks - sings way off key through her nose. Gracefull as a three legged dog. And who told her that hair looked good?? Sorry babe, my opinion - r.i.p.

George

Hate to see anyone cut short in life like that...but as she sings ...I don't get it. She absolutely sucks - sings way off key through her nose with no vocal quality at all. Gracefull as a three legged dog. And who told her that hair looked good?? Sorry babe, my opinion - r.i.p.

DanicaMarie

Thats singing? Really?

Interesting. Sounds like a dieing cat.

George

Jean Deaux

This is my song now. Nice.

Straight Talkin Texan

That's my fav song that she sings, but that wasn't her at her "best." She looks out of it in this video.

Allahna

This is definitely not her best, okay but not best. She's even stopping to drink and I'm sure it's a mixed drink and not just juice.

Angie

She sung this sitting in a chair, before the drugs took her all the over and I cried. Unless you've been on drugs or an alcoholic or hooked to anything you didn't have enough strength to fight, shut up. You Americans pay taxes for drug addicts to get a social security check to buy more drugs, fight that, talk ill about that, and leave Amy alone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6