Amy Winehouse's Dad -- Spotted at JFK

7/23/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse's dad, Mitch Winehouse, was spotted at JFK this afternoon ... just hours after his daughter's death.

0723_mitch_winehouse_splash
Mitch was reportedly in the first class lounge, pacing up and down as he talked on his cell phone.

He was scheduled to perform at the Blue Note in New York City, but canceled the performance.

Cartman

Hey, the guy's daughter just died. Have some compassion.

Believe it or not, you will all die some day.

james

I had to setup an account just for this post but as s***my as it is to have a TMZ account I have to say this is the most disgusting low class (even for a tabloid) lack of human dignity I have ever seen. You publish a picture of a father who just lost his daughter, not walking through the public part of JFK but rather shot in a private entry first class lounge. You are not journalist’s you are hideous vile predators. I honestly hope that the d-bag that runs this organization (Harry or whatever his name is) drives into a telephone pole at 90mph (i don’t wish harm upon the pole but it’s necessary) and dies a violent death. I also wish this karma upon the whole TMZ staff and double bad Karma upon the person that clicked this vile invasion of privacy, as well as his/her entire family. This TMZ group of leaches is disgusting and the companies that pay to advertise on this site need to check their values.

Zoomnews

This is disgusting!! Whatever happen to privacy. I think pic has gone to far a race to capture his reaction of his daughters death?
http://quangbinh.qbvn.vn http://qbvn.vn

Criss

Leave him be! The man's daughter just died!

Dorinha

Steinberg 8 hours ago

Who cares? This bitch had no talent. Oooooh wow she copy cat the 60's sound. Her voice sucked, needless to say you people who though she had talent thought her stuff was original. Ha....guess again.

She's a no talent hack that got what she had coming.
___________________________

The great thing about TMZ's user profiles is that it's now super easy to confirm who the forum idiots are.

Everybody probably deserves an occasional pass for posting a crude comment, but then there are people like you, Steinberg, who unintentionally specialize in being moronic.

Your contributions to this forum are embarrassing.

tink

So sorry for your loss. I dont know you, but the distraut look on your face breaks my heart. I hope you find peace during this horrible time from the loss or your daughter. God bless. RIP Amy, you should have said yes, yes, yes. I hope your passing helps the others realize that they need help and not be afraid to go get that help. I hope your passing is not in vain.

Ron

Hey TMZ u are s*** for stalking this poor girl's father at this time...

also to the ignorant Jennyy, why don't you mention the fact that MUSLIMS are the ones slaughtering people every day, just like the one Christian extremist did today. The big difference is that Islam supports such acts against infidels, while every other religion finds that concept repulsive.

Byh the way, 21 of the 22 conflicts going on around the world involve Muslims - who are on a worldwide power grab! Ignorant fools

dan

Harvin is gay man with a mental problem. This whole TMZ reeks of insanity. You are showing this?

Danielle

Another drug addict off the streets! Praise Jesus. I don't care how well you sing, drugs are never the answer. I'm glad she's gone!

GG

First a picture of Amy's body being removed from her home and now a picture of her father less than 24 hours after her death ! TMZ you are seriously digusting.

South Beach

I feel so sorry for he and the rest of his family, their worst fears have been realized. Heartfelt condolences.

anggg

jenny...yes thats a big story but this is a celebrity website. so obviously a celebrity's death will be the big story. so perhaps YOUR TIME would be better spent on cnn.com

Steinberg

Dorinha 4 hours ago

Your contributions to this forum are embarrassing.

Ok, so let me put what I said nicely k since your ******** puckered up because of what I said.

*Nice Version*

Let's not worry about this. She was self destructive and had what was coming to her. Her fame was more about her public persona rather than her "talent" which her "fans" thought she had.

There you go you dumb bitch.

Sloane

sad for him but he should have contacted Britney Spears father Jamie for tips on how to intervene and keep your daughter alive
might have altered the outcome...who knows

Linda

TMZ Give her Dad some privacy. There is know way you can ever get a picture of his broken heart. This is a deep gut wrenching pain. His life will never be the same. All he will be able to do is learn how to live with this pain Over time the pain will ease but this father has a road of healing ahead of him. My heart goes out to her Mom to . So sorry for you tragic loss. May she be in your hearts forever.Leave her parents alone they are in shock right now and they dont need to deal with the media.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments