Casey Anthony's Parents: Guilty of Getting Some R&R

7/24/2011 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony's estranged parents, Cindy and George, took a quick trip to the Bahamas this weekend for a little fun in the sun.

0724_SOUVENIR_SHOPPING_ex_wm
They were spotted on Friday evening doing a little shopping at Señor Frogs in Nassau.

According to their attorney, Mark Lippman, the couple will be there until tomorrow.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

some guy

Grr... seems like everytime TMZ puts up a pic of Casey's parents they're always relaxing.

I don't like it. It's too casual. Kinda reminds me of what that black doctor did during the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.

Too casual. I think they have something to hide.

tracy

That one they posted of them by the pool a week or so ago wasn't them. This is the first "real" photo I have seen of them doing any type of relaxing.

pk

Any chance they could be down there visiting their wonderful daughter?

Amy

Please leave these poor people alone. They are entitled to relax after all that they have been through!

Kevin

we care about these parents of a murdering c*nt because why?

some guy

I mean, why would they risk driving to the airport, going through customs, getting on a plane, and fly to a different city if they have had death threats?

I'd be huddled in my house right now, probably with a shotgun or rifle within a reasonably close distance.

It's like they're tempting people to do something. Maybe they want to die.

ominous_goo

Where are they getting money for all this ****!! They have their own lawyer....vacations WTF..all that stuff costs a lot of money!! No one in that house seems to have an income so is this book deal money or some other kind of blood money paying for this travisty

brown dynamite

Why are you idiots posting a pic with their location, and telling people how long they're staying there? So some idiot can attack them? Leave these people alone, they've been through enough bs.

melissa

OMG REALLY????!!?!!! BIG HAIRY! LIFE...GOES...ON!

rico

SHOPPING WHILE THERE POOR DAUGHTER IS HIDING OUT BECAUSE OF THE NUTS ON THESE WEB SITES THAT CAN'T EXCEPT THE JURYS DECISION. NANCY GRACE HAS MADE MILLIONS OF THIS AND YOU PEOPLE JUST CANT"GET IT" CASEY HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE HER LIFE AND EVEN MAKE MONEY IF SHE WANTS TO,SO YOU ALL SHOULD GET A LIFE. THERE ARE BIGGER PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT IN THIS WORLD.

Ghost Rider

I think the whole family is kinda whacked, so whatever.

some guy

@AA Ali

Why wasn't I invited? I've been checking my mail regularly. No RSVP?

some guy

@Izzy

Hey there sexah. Been thinking about doing a 3some. When's good for you? You wanna bring Lindsay or AA Ali along?

some guy

@AA Ali

That does it... I'm going commie.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

RAWR

The Real Voice

Pretty sad, this is a story that has to be written, MOVE ON PEOPLE (the readers and TMZ, not the just the Anthony's)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments