Casey Anthony's Parents: Guilty of Getting Some R&R

7/24/2011 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony's estranged parents, Cindy and George, took a quick trip to the Bahamas this weekend for a little fun in the sun.

0724_SOUVENIR_SHOPPING_ex_wm
They were spotted on Friday evening doing a little shopping at Señor Frogs in Nassau.

According to their attorney, Mark Lippman, the couple will be there until tomorrow.

PIERRE LAGANO

Whao really gives a RATS A_S!

kathy

any family that doesn't blink an eye at the fact that their SON is listed as a potential father to their DAUGHTER's baby is fncked up!!!!!!!!!!

aquanet

How did they go from him not work and having to borrow money from his GF and also all the mounting legal bills, to hitting the vacation circut? Must be nice.

some guy

@Izzy

How was Comic-Con? I remember you talking about getting tickets for it. How'd it go? Saw some of it. Dunno, alot of nerds there. I'm too cool for that ****, kna mean.

Lol... sometimes I just let a thought run... kna mean.

SureOK

LOL@ "these poor people" disgusting. So many crazies out there just like them apparently.

Barbara

A friend of theirs paid for this trip. Put yourselves in their shoes for a day, they deserve a mini-vacation.

DONNA

AND THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR OWN DAUGHTER, TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING....LOOK WHO IS OUT SPENDING ALL THE MONEY OUT THE FOUNDATION THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE RUNNING FOR CAYLEE.LOW LIFE OF PARNETS,,

some guy

@Barbara

I'm sure they deserve a vacation just as much as Caylee deserves a vacation.

LINNY

Not only do I think that they have something to hide, but I think they are the ones who hurt the little girl...I believe that they are VERY responsible for the baby's death and The fathers reactions have been all wrong all the time.When he was accused of molesting his daughter , his reaction was.."I wanted to kill myself." an innocent man would have said" NO I did not molest my daughter.." Kinda reeks of OJ's " I was driving around town to take my life...." BS excuse...and this let's take a vacation...still not grieving the loss of their grandbaby OR their relationship with their daughter..Daddy killed the grandbaby and mamma helped to cover it up.

Kathy

To kathy--DNA cleared their son. Pay attention to the facts.

mike

Hopefully they can make money off this since all you morons and the goobers from tmz keep following them. It is going to be interesting if some other moron harms this family. Hopefully they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest. Leave these people alone and get a life.

some guy

I am really suspicious of them. Something about them I don't like. Call it a 'gut feeling' or whatever.

I think, if I could talk to Casey, that would have to be one of the things we would have to talk about. I've already written some about my parents on TMZ.

I wouldn't mind at all to share more about my parents if it would mean Casey would open up about her parents. That is if she wanted to hear about my problems in the first place.

Carl

What is with this obsession with watching the parent's every move? Sure, I can see why people might want to know what Casey is doing, but her parents are just trying to get on with their lives. Dealing with the fact that your daughter most likely killed your granddaughter is hard enough. Now that it is all over people should leave them alone.

some guy

@Carl

I think Casey's parents are complicit in the death of Caylee. The evidence is too suspicious. I dunno. I don't wanna get into details again, but there's just something... for lack of a better word... 'fishy' about all this. I think Sherlock would agree.

susan mcfadden

'''WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA''' STAND FIRM WE WILL BOYCOTT YOUR CHANNEL IF YOU INTERVIEW CASEY ANTHONY,,, WARNING THIS WILL COST YOUR RATEING TO GO DOWN AND YOU WILL BE RECEIVING A PINK SLIP THE DAY AFTER HER INTERVIEW MAKE NO MISTAKE ''WE ARE THE PEOPLE'' AND THE VOICE FOR CAYLEE WHOM WAS BURIED IN A SWAMP..WE WILL NOT STOP TILL THERE IS JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...