Dolly Parton

Raps ... About Her

Gigantic Breasts

7/25/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For some reason, Dolly Parton decided to bust a RAP during her concert in L.A. this weekend ... inspired by Queen Latifah ... and boobs.

0725_dolly_parton_video

Here's a sample of Dolly's rhymes:

[on the subject of Queen Latifah]
"She's the queen of her own hood ...
but I'm the queen of Dollywood!"

"I don't hip and I don't hop ...
I'd black both eyes with this big top."

"I know the Queen has got 'em too ...
... but she don't work 'em like I do!"

What a way to make a livin'.

Thanks to our friends at ConcertConfessions.com for the footage.

kingborg

cheryl is right. dolly downsized not upsized

about 2 yrs ago

"For some reason," come on TMZ STAFFERs!!!!!

We will give you a break cuz you just can't know it all all the time.

MS. DOLLY has been busting it since before probably most of your staff was ever born. She has always given samples of her skills since it all began.

She is the QUEEN and is smooth. No computer effects/affects!!!

Amy was smooth and heartfelt and an original writer like Dolly!

LOVE YOU DOLLY!!!!!!!!

Jane

And she said at the Knoxville show, "You know what you get if you mix Country and Rap? You get CRAP."!!! She is too funny and correct.

jxtr

That was funny.

always

They are breeast implants to the point of freaky, who ould want those ugly things. They are beyound looking sexing. Down right phony and ugly looking. Not natural ....saw pictures when she was a teen ager looked great before the implants.

Concert Confessions

Dear TMZ,

In March of 2009, I launched concertconfessions.com. The goal was to create a community of music fans who wanted to share their live music experience with the world. We were the kids who were told we were not good enough to be a "journalist" the ones who main stream media rejected when they posted reviews that read "Slash came to New York, wore a top hat and played a Les Paul." We don't write for money or fame, but for the love of the bands who bring joy to our life. Today I was able to call my grandparents and hear how proud they were as they set the DVR to watch my video. My main man in NYC Jay Porks shared with everyone that he waited upon how the site that shares his review supplied a video to TMZ. My mother called me and told me how she slowed down the credits to see my URL listed. My experience? Well, I will watch at 11pm as Fox 11 Los Angeles preempted your show so Obama (who earlier in the day met with my beloved World Champion San Francisco Giants) could bitch slap a bunch of Republican slime. The point is, as a fan of TMZ (I check the site at least 8 times a day), it is truly an honor that you found my video and shared it with the world. When the day comes that my life flashes before my own eyes, I look forward to reliving today.

Best,

Reverend Justito
concertconfessions.com

Krissy

Well, I must say as far as Dolly goes she can do whatever she wants! If she wants to rap or dance or have work done on herself everyday of her life she can! She is a very beautiful and gracious woman that was brought up in a very poor family....poor but proud! All she ever does is give and give and give to the children and less fortunate. TENNESSEE LOVES YOU DOLLY AND WE ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!

JB White

Don't act like an ass Dolly

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2