Dawn Holland -- I Need Surgery for My Lindsay Injury!

7/25/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dawn Holland claims she was injured so badly when Lindsay Lohan twisted and pulled her wrist for 8-10 seconds during their Betty Ford confrontation ... she needs surgery to repair the damage.

0722_dawn_lilo_EX
Holland's lawyer, Owen McIntosh, tells TMZ ... ever since the alleged showdown last year, his client has been suffering from De Quervain syndrome.

According to Dr. Wik E. Pedia, De Quervain syndrome is a "tendinosis of the sheath or tunnel that surrounds two tendons that control movement of the thumb." Symptoms include pain, tenderness, swelling and difficulty gripping.

McIntosh says Holland's surgery is scheduled for this Thursday the 28th.

Lindsay maintains she never TOUCHED Dawn ... insisting Holland concocted the story in an effort to get money from the actress.

susan

De Quervain Syndrome - Also known as washerwoman's sprain, mothers wrist or mommy's thumb. How many children does Dawn Holland have? she's using this to extort money. what an evil money grabbing lying fraud Dawn Holland is.

Kevin

and we care about these two useless c*nts because why?

Superman

She/he "concocted the story in an effort to get money from the actress."

That's what LyingHo always says!!

mannequin

Surely there were witnesses? One way or another, someone had to have seen Lohan throw a tizzy fit.

Chaps

Lindsay deserves to have ticks on her butt after all the crap she pulls.

She isnt a princess, if she would simply BEHAVE this would start to go away.

I wont hold my breath, she will be doing something else stupid tomorrow and getting sued or thrown in jail again.

BTW how is the community service coming along, Linds?

andyconda

good for you dawn. I do not normally believe in BS law suits, but I like this one...
due to the fact that lindsay tries to sue everybody.
Etrade...glee, SNL,the cop that arrested her, betty ford,ect
what did she say to the guys she held with out heir will in the car..."I am a celeb,If you touch me I will sue you".

sue the hell out of lindsay suehan...she deserves it....
and dina is even worse about sueing

jordii

They can't perform the kind of surgery she needs! Just ignore her and she will go away.

justsaying

LMAO!

Ginger

I hope Ms Holland wins a settlement from Lohan. Lindsay has been sailing through our legal system so far and is not being held responsible for anything. A judgement of a lot of money might wake her up - I doubt it but it might.

andyconda

lindsay needs to sue that plastic surgeon. ..Just damn damn damn. what the hell happened was the Dr drunk too.

Dawn will not get anything from the law suit. Lindsay has nothing.
but her lawyer will get recognition.
plus Dawn can have a lien on future income that lindsay gets.

Or the tell all book that will be written after she does herself in.. In the very near future.

Grandma Cracker

See what happens when Michael and Dina don't come through on the payola that they promised Dawn for not pressing charges......

Jim in Cali

LOL, this is a laughable lawsuit.

andyconda

I want to see one picture of lindsay with her mouth fully closed.

I guess air is free so she sucks it down like she does a red bull and grey goose.

hope NBC sues her and Plum mag. that would rock.

anna

bs she's just trying to make fast money. Look at the size of this woman and the size of Lindsay. I don't think so.

ilovegossip

No matter what you think of Dawn Holland, there has to be some truth to the story, or the Lohan's wouldn't have tried to pay her off. They don't give up their money for nuthin'!