Lindsay Lohan: I Wasn't Drinking, I Wasn't Drunk

7/25/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed off that someone is spreading what she says are lies -- that she was falling-down drunk Saturday night as she left a Hollywood hotel.

Lindsay Lohan Drink

Lindsay tells TMZ ... "Reports of me being intoxicated and not even able to stand are nothing but absurd."

Lindsay says she wasn't even drinking during her friend's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel.

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself.  It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

AddieTrish

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself. It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AMAZING isn't it? Lindsay lies like it's her full job!

some guy

@Izzy

Let's say you were at that crossroads, and someone did show up, and he offered you a contract that would guarantee you would be making blockbuster movies every year until you were 65.

But, on your 66th B-day, you get a knock on the door, and you're never heard from again.

Would you sign it?

mrsschrute

"it's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies".

UH, EXCUSE ME, BUT THIS DRUNKEN, LYING SKANK HAS BEEN CRAFTING HER OWN DETAILED LIES SINCE THE EFFING DAY SHE WAS OLD ENOUGH TO TALK.

go away skank. no one gives a rat's ass if you are drunk. we expect you to OD and to be lying in a coffin right next to Winehouse any day now. save your energy for your next binge.

dreamon

Muppet 5 minutes ago
Lindsay would be smart to have one of her friends photograph her when she goes out so she can prove the people reporting she's drunk are liars then! Prove it Lindsay! Do it!
________________________________-

Her time would be better spend completing her court orders and engaged in some personal development activities besides lip plumping and chain smoking.

Ghost Rider

David Jong, true that. As the song crossroads by Robert Johnson goes you have to go to the crossroads at midnight, and get down on your knees and pray to him. There might be that Blair Witch element cause all this crap happened some time ago so I dunno, it writes on the back of the CD, Robert Johnson

A Tale of Infamy...

It is one of the most infamous tales in ALL of music lore: The Crossroads... A pact with the devil... An early death of mysterious cause... Robert Johnson played like no other before, or arguably after, is occasionally obscured by the legend- until you listen. And so many have. Aerosmith,Cream,The Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, and so many other blues and rock artists have adopted his songs to make them their own.

Ghost Rider

David Jong, good question. Since that is something you would have no time to think over, you might as well sign it while you are there. The only thing is I would like a lawyer with me to read over the fine print Im thinking now.

some guy

@Izzy

Also... how old were you when you considered doing this?

some guy

Lol... would you have Harvey represent you? Think I'd rather have Beckermann on my team. His eyes are probably better.

Rogue Warrior

All U H8rs need to go AW yourselves, PLEASE for the sake of this world!!!!! You quickly jump to conclusions because you believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet to be FACT!!!! Here's a FACTOID for U, ONLY simpletons, who can't THINK for themselves jump to conclusions with such shaky evidence!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PLZ JUMP!!!!!!!!!!

some guy

@RW

I thought you were still tracking down the contestants in TMZ's last 'Cute Baby' contest.

Why are you online? Shouldn't you be out putting a fresh coat of paint on the ice cream truck?

Ghost Rider

I have been blessed I never got anybody to move to Hollywood with me right out of High School, I was reckless, and ambitious enough to sell my soul then. I remember being on a pretty heavy acid trip in HS and felt this calling, I knew where right where to go in Hollywood you could say.lol. I would have Harvey as my Lawyer, because I think Beckerman might crap his pants, no offense but I bet some people are tripping on these comments alone.

some guy

What did I tell you about posting next to one of my posts? Stupid ass. Don't you ever learn?

I just tried Googling Michael Lohan. Couldn't find any current news about him. Not surprising, TBH.

@RW Shouldn't you be out finding another GF that you can smack around? Heard domestic violence really keeps one in tip-top shape.

Sammie

I don't know. Mail Online had a pretty convincing photo and she looked ripped.

Rogue Warrior

Keep in mind, what Lindsay does or doesn't do is HER business, she's not asking for your jacked up advice or direction! People across the "gossip land" can write whatever they want to attract "traffic", however you take that as "FACT"!!!!! A. It's the internet, B. You're reading "gossip stories", C. She's a high profile "target" because of her "past" and those pictures and stories sell regardless of how truthful they are, D. NONE of U are capable of utilizing "CRITICAL" thinking skills because you DON'T have them!!!!

OOPS, douchebag Kaiser said i8t so it MUST be the gospel!!!!!! Get over yourselves, Lindsay told me to tell U to FO!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Daving Jong, "find one", THEY all should be treated like that!!!!!!