Lindsay Lohan: I Wasn't Drinking, I Wasn't Drunk

7/25/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed off that someone is spreading what she says are lies -- that she was falling-down drunk Saturday night as she left a Hollywood hotel.

Lindsay Lohan Drink

Lindsay tells TMZ ... "Reports of me being intoxicated and not even able to stand are nothing but absurd."

Lindsay says she wasn't even drinking during her friend's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel.

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself.  It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Ghost Rider

@David Jong

IDK about selling your soul to get good at something, because I have been practicing playing with one of those glass slider thingys all day, and got pretty good at it within 2 hours of practice. Never cared to use one before till I was trying to play this Stones song. If you practice for 10,000 hours at anything your bound to get good but maybe instant success is only found at the crossroads, IDK.

help this young woman

I don't believe it. When Linds gets drunk, buildings burn and collapse. Everything's still there today, right? That's what I thought.

Vipers.

ilovegossip

Delmar, since when did you become "teamnadya" with your "prove it". What you don't get is that it doesn't have to be proven. She has lost everyone's trust by her repeated lies. I think the flunked alcohol test done a week after rehab, and the one while on house arrest (even AFTER she said she DID NOT drink) are proof enough that she is still drinking. Look at the pictures at X17 with her and her 'friends' on the beach. They are all drinking. I don't know what is in the cups, but I do see beer bottles. Who cares if Lindsay had even one sip. It's the perception that she's giving, hanging out like this...back at the Chateau... stumbling...holding onto walls, etc.

Nobody needs proof anymore. She's lost the trust of (most) of her fans and the general public (except the select few here). I really doubt those that really matter, the Directors/Producers/Casting Agents, will need proof. They aren't going to take their chances when millions of dollars are on the line. Would you????

Delmar

person calling themselves Duina - so families that sit down at the table for dinner in France and have a glass of wine are partying? Anyone having a beer at a sporting event is partying? There was no cocaine in Lindsay's system, she tested negative for drugs, positive for alcohol.

andyconda

JamaicaGal 17 minutes ago

------------------------------------------------------------

some people I answer and some I choose not to.
repeat the question I might answer I might not

andyconda

JamaicaGal 31 minutes ago

@andyconda it was a rhetorical question, but thanks for showing everybody you have way too much time on your hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------
what what what
I dont even know the question.
this person has major issues. major.
I have never seen its name on here before.

virtual bitch slap coming at you

dj

stay at home but when you want all the attention... One thing that will be true you WILL go to jail

DeeMacD

Why does she keep going out to partying places like this? You don't go to a whorehouse for a hug. It will eventually happen.

andyconda

Delmar 16 minutes ago

-----------------------------------------
what you should have said was " there is no cocain in Alis system" just booze

Nicole said a while back that ali will do the shop lifting course on line for lindsay.

so that makes it OK to screw the courts and the system.

if Ali would do that for her then she would pee for her too.

Vorlon

One of the sexiest Lilo pictures ever!

Jess

Lindsay Lohan - everyone knows your love of the sauce. Just admit it. Just hang out with friends at home if you're going to get ****faced if you want to go that far. You're just not fooling anyone. The sexiness is gone. You just look like a ****-eyed trout-lipped fish now. If you actually had talent, use it by acting in a movie (currently, not counting Mean Girls!) Otherwise you plop and we move to the next train wreck.

Delmar

ilovegossip Have you worn 4, 5 inch heels and tried to walk down stairs, or on cobblestone? She's walking up an incline and running in a few pictures holding on to nothing so I don't know why you are harping on the picture or two by the stairs where she's holding on to something. And she's clearly not holding on to anything for some of those poses.

Prove it has to do with a rag claims something about a celebrity. I don't care who it is or their reputation. Some pictures come out that question their claim. What they don't have is enough credible people making statements and saying who they are for me to make this story stronger.

When Lindsay goes out she'll encounter normal places where people consume alcohol. Restaurants, beaches, so many other places as well. She's with some young people, some may be drinking alcoholic beverages, we don't know for sure, and she's doing nothing remarkable whatsoever and not seen with anything resembling an alcohol drink in these pictures. As far as I'm concerned, the pictures are just dumb pap pictures. Your complaining about Lindsay on a beach seems ridiculous to me, she's not doing anything. How many times do I have to say it. She has to not be under the influence of ANYTHING. Whether she is at home or in a stag party, she has to not do so and I think she's more apt to become impaired at home or in a very private social spot or residence than a very public place anyway.

help this young woman

Hey!! If you'd seen what I've seen.... you wouldn't put "Lindsay" and "pee" in the same paragraph. I hope you're happy. Now I have to go take a shower.

Ellie G

Awww come on everyone, she said she didn't drink and Lindsay wouldn't lie. It's not like she is a Convicted Lying Thief or anything.

Ghost Rider

When Lindsay is no longer with us Delmar will be silent for a minute, then... We will hear how it was the fault of everyone around her that is maybe drinking, maybe. We will hear how Lindsay haters should stop talking because her death has been very hard to take. We will here every phony excuse there is left to use, and even ones that havent been invented yet. But then we will here about AA Ali, because Lindsays death will then put Ali into the spotlight, and then Delmar can sit back on her perch and preach to a deaf choir that sees the last train coming.