Lindsay Lohan: I Wasn't Drinking, I Wasn't Drunk

7/25/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed off that someone is spreading what she says are lies -- that she was falling-down drunk Saturday night as she left a Hollywood hotel.

Lindsay Lohan Drink

Lindsay tells TMZ ... "Reports of me being intoxicated and not even able to stand are nothing but absurd."

Lindsay says she wasn't even drinking during her friend's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel.

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself.  It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Rob Base

stargazer about a minute ago
No, what's strange is the fact that there are MANY people, including a couple people I know personally, who saw her falling down drunk and saw her drinking, yet she claims none of it happened. Sounds like she, as well as her "friends" are prone to blacking out and not remembering what actually happened. Anyone who believes her BS is just plain ignorant.
______________________________________________________________

I agree with you no doubt she was drunk. The sad thing is a website like TMZ will consistantly cover for her. This may sound weird but I believed this website over others because I thought that other news outlets were afraid to tell the truth. There relationship with LIHO has changed my mind and it has lost credability for all other stories. LiHO is a hoar and TMZ is a media hoar for her. Thanks TMZ for nothing!

DAVID

hahahahahahaaha!!! i believe her as much as i believe Casey Anthony the baby killer!!!!!! hahahahahahah~!!!

arnie

She was staggering drunk, everyone saw her! Nice try Harvey but Judge Sautner isn't stupid and LL isn't getting her community service done, guess who's going to end up in jail. Such a dumb chick you are LL!

Ellie G

Well gee I guess if she says she wasnt drinking I have to believe her. I mean she is probably one of the most honest people out there. She has oodles of credibility. Boy do I feel put in my place.

Vinsetta

Future member of the 26 club.

jc

I've had Lilo on my dead pool list for years, crossing my fingers she'll come thru for me this year!
Has anybody else noticed how quite White Oprah has been lately, guess she is really trying to get on DWTS.

John

Why couldn't Amy Winehouse stay and this PoS go away?

adgaeaerg

Who cares?

mannequin

Lohan, a credible source? I'd believe a gossip mag before I believed her.

Michell

You keep doing what you're doing, you keep getting what you're getting. She is the biggest liar! She won't change and anybody would be a fool to hire her. She will let them down. Big f*cking liar...so tired of hearing "I'm sober"...

Sarah

Lindsay just grow the hell up, a young talented woman has died because of her lifestyle with drugs and alcohol and not taking care of herself that should of shaken you up to change your lifestyle for the better, I have no doubt you were drinking and its obvious your back on the drugs again, get a grip stupid woman.

tgrfan42069

yes lindsay never does what people see her do..their could be a video of her doing something and she would swear she wasnt doing it.and people like nicole would buy it

Ghost Rider

darkrage,There will be a whole lot of people who will want to kill themselves and not care if they live or die after the stock market crashes, it will be frickin LOCO, trust me.

andyconda

David Jong less than a minute ago

... Well, outside of the kidneys, liver, lungs, and probably heart, I guess the rest of her organs should be ok to use.

------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO

jill so what your saying for lindsday to be caught for bad behavior, a camera has to be involved.
All those people watching it go on are full of crap. and the manager that deals with drunk people alot is lying.
so why does lindsay go to a place like that?

jill want affidavit by all the spectators.
video of her falling down. while people are enjoying their meal.
she wants two forms of ID shown in video of lindsay.
and she wants sworn statements by radar.

Jill wants a crime scene investigation. and the guys from myth busters. has to be present

if you cant supply that it did not happen.

Harvey, please install a virtual bitch slap Jill needs one bad

susan

If Lindsay drinks thats her business, but its the ridiculous stories that accompany that.

I read the ROL stoty earlier and it is inconsistent. They show a pic of Lindsay as their 'evidence'. They say Lindsay left the Chateau Marmont sober and arrived at the Palihouse Hotel sober.

Strange, the pic they show as evidence was actually taken at the Chateau Marmont when she was on a smoke break and sober. They contradicted themselves. Also the pics taken later show Lindsay sitting waiting outside, at one point she gets up and starts running, (away from paps I think) hardly the actions of someone that was drunk or falling over. People lie for money, simple as that.

Not one of her friends said she was drinking or drunk, this was a story from 'sources'