Lindsay Lohan: I Wasn't Drinking, I Wasn't Drunk

7/25/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed off that someone is spreading what she says are lies -- that she was falling-down drunk Saturday night as she left a Hollywood hotel.

Lindsay Lohan Drink

Lindsay tells TMZ ... "Reports of me being intoxicated and not even able to stand are nothing but absurd."

Lindsay says she wasn't even drinking during her friend's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel.

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself.  It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

LizLucy56

why is this news? she is a known liar ... she couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it. photos don't lie and in the picture from the night in question she looked drunk and like she was ready to fall over!

why is she there ?

HER NEW NAME
Lindsey Liehan or li- lie
forget about li lo

Carl

I thought the Paps were following her 24/7. I find it hard to believe they would have missed something like this if it was true.

Rob Base

Hey Dark Rage 6, how do you know she wasn't drinking. Are you getting the inside scoop in your mom's basement. I can't believe she's letting you use the internet today!

buck

When does she turn 27?

Danielle

I think she was drunk when she got dressed...wtf??

Jay

Lindsay Lohan knows all about detailed lies. I hope Lindsay was drunk atleast that would explain the bright yellow shoes being paired with the red flanner shirt. She looked wasted in the ROL pic.

susan

If Lindsay had been drunk or falling over the paps would have the pics because they were there. No such pics exist because it was didn't happen.

@andyconda

You said her friends said she was drunk/drinking, can I have the link please.

Rob Base

I wonder if Lilo go's onto the comments section under a different name. You read some of these comments and they sound a little to personal in there details. Im sure she has time on her hands. Herbie 3 isn't in the works! Hey Lilo if your on here drop some weight and you might actually get a good movie role one of these days instead of being Hollywood's laughing stock.

Yeah Right

Of course Lindsay,
the world is just on a huge conspiracy and amongst everybody else in the world ..they have decided to pick on you. Grow the **** up or start making yr funeral arrangements cause soon you may end up like winehouse.

greg

Is she 27 yet????

andyconda

jc 6 minutes ago

I've had Lilo on my dead pool list for years, crossing my fingers she'll come thru for me this year!
Has anybody else noticed how quite White Oprah has been lately, guess she is really trying to get on DWTS.

---------------------------------------------------------

ditto I just got lindsay on my death pool last aug.
but the way she looks. larry king and betty white have more life in them then lindsay.

----
DWTS just came out and said they want bigger stars. so dina might be out all together

susan

@Jay

That ROL pic was taken at the Chateau Marmont where Radar said she was sober. If you look at the set of pics, she was being careful walking down the steps with those heels. There are cute pics of her after the steps, smiling and looking pretty.

greg

DWTS says they want bigger whores so Mommy Stupidest Dina can..................oh sorry they want bigger stars.

Delmar

Not that I expect anything better at TMZ but it is in the utmost of bad taste to make any predictions of anyone's death based on the death of someone else. Amy's full story and cause of death aren't known yet and may she rest in peace. It is foolhardy and distasteful to predict the death of anyone. Marianne Faithfull was a huge drug addict who is now in her 60s, Courtney Love's drug abuse is well known and she's in her 40s, so Lindsay is not necessarily joining any 27 club, as dumb a concept as any, and this whole talk of such is disgusting and regrettable and lacks a certain basic human decency. Lindsay will die one day, when, nobody knows.

As for Lindsay being drunk that night. I don't know. Here are pictures of her from the alleged night, none of them show her drunk and she's balancing herself due to the silly high-heel shoes she loves to wear.

eyeprime.net/2011/07/lindsay-lohan-stumbles-as-she-runs-from-a-bar/

There are no pictures or videos that I know of that prove Lindsay was drunk that night. There were no tweets that I know of that support her being drunk that night and out of control from people at the hotel.

ilovegossip: Lindsay can go out to hotels and social gatherings if she'd like to. She really hasn't been going out that much, she has not been serial clubbing like she has in the past. She went to a birthday party and a story is alleged and that's all there is. She was seen the next day on a beach and no one claims she was intoxicated there. So, I feel Lindsay has more facts on her side and it is up to those claiming she was drunk to prove it. Lindsay has nothing to prove as those that make accusations have to prove such things, she gets the benefit of the doubt due to the pictures showing her not intoxicated from that site and no real proof from the accusers.