Lindsay Lohan: I Wasn't Drinking, I Wasn't Drunk

7/25/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed off that someone is spreading what she says are lies -- that she was falling-down drunk Saturday night as she left a Hollywood hotel.

Lindsay Lohan Drink

Lindsay tells TMZ ... "Reports of me being intoxicated and not even able to stand are nothing but absurd."

Lindsay says she wasn't even drinking during her friend's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel.

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself.  It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Delmar

Danille it's
eyeprime.net/2011/07/lindsay-lohan-stumbles-as-she-runs-from-a-bar/

jen23

Although it would not surprise me in the least if she were drunk...I'd have to see some pics. Cameras follow this girl everywhere. If it had happened,someone would have caught that!!

Ghost Rider

The 27 club is reserved for blues men and women DELMAR, and Lindsay isnt a blues women so shes clear from the curse, besides DELMAR do you realize I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU SAY THINK OR FEEL! I WONDER WHAT YOUR SORRY ASS WILL SAY WHEN LINDSAY IS FOUND DEAD?!

andyconda

Rob Base 18 minutes ago

Hey Andyconda I don't mind throwing down a wager every once and a while. Is there a website where you can bet on a death pool for Liho. Thats some odds in all of are favor!

--------------------------------------------------------
cash4cadavers.com

here is where to bet.

odds are low right now 6 years ago it was a long shot.

carrol channing is believed to out live lindsay on the death pool

susan

@andyconda

Seriously, what the heck are you talking about? I posted a comment about a set of pics, Danielle asked for the link but Delmar had already posted it and replied to Danielle. You really are paranoid. I'm English, female and in the UK. I don't know about Delmar. Get over your delusions.

Jason

"It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

That's Dina Lohan speak. She has her own language now.

susan

@andyconda

I've just read your post about wagers on who will die next and it makes me feel physically sick. How could any human being engage in such a deplorable act? I suppose you have to be a certain type of individual to do that. Get help.

Delmar

@susan Of course, delusions are rampant here. I think our writing styles and points we bring up are distinctly our own to anyone clear-headed and not delusional.

dreamon

You know, if falling out of bars in stilettos was giving me a reputation as an unemployable drunk, I would stop doing it. But then, I couldn't preside over the tabloids as a pointless laughable and self important drama queen.

Delmar

@dreamon where did she fall?

Jason

The Chateau Marmont is where John Belushi died. Jus' sayin.

Teresa

Take a page outta Amy's book, darling and get your **** together. Or don't and keep your ridiculous justifications coming. They'll surely end up on TMZ, maybe that's your life's goal? Yes? Well, congrats.

Ghost Rider

The clear headed folks are clearly the inbred village idiots! I cant believe that dumb Virgos like Delmar think they are actually highly intelligent, when they are really just talking in there sleep.

andyconda

susan about a minute ago

@andyconda

------------------------------------------------------

If you want to join a team of dead poolers just go to that link.

I think it is funny how lindsay is on a lot of peoples dead pool.

I am putting some more money on her since she is aloud to drink and drug. I hear her cough alot and my wallet feels fatter.
I might start sending her cases of grey goose

I should get a bundle back in a few months to a year.

susan if you were smart you would cash in on the dead pool too.

Paige

x17 says she was at a party at Paris's lately at her beach pad. Is this true? Would Paris be seen haning out with this?