Lindsay Lohan: I Wasn't Drinking, I Wasn't Drunk

7/25/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed off that someone is spreading what she says are lies -- that she was falling-down drunk Saturday night as she left a Hollywood hotel.

Lindsay Lohan Drink

Lindsay tells TMZ ... "Reports of me being intoxicated and not even able to stand are nothing but absurd."

Lindsay says she wasn't even drinking during her friend's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel.

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself.  It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Kevin

I wouldnt believe thise lying useless c*nt if her tongue came notorized. She needs to overdose and die and join Amy Wino

dreamon

@delmar, she's been falling out of bars on stilettos for years and that has fueled the rumors about her sobriety. You, know that. You can parse the event for forensics, feel free. Tottering unsteadily in and out of bars is like a part time job for her.

Christy

Well of course she wasn't drunk...wahahahahaha! Loser!

Uh

With all that is now occurring, you consider this "story" be on the forefront? Unbelievable. Amy is dead, causes unknown.
Most of you go on and on about a drug induced death without actually knowing the cause. You people think its a tough economy now, the debt ceiling still has not been raised.
The LHC still hasn't found the Higgs Boson. Do you have any idea how Physics will be impacted if its not found? Gaddafi is still slaughtering people and may walk. But, I digress. You have more important things to be concerned with..the location of Lohan's latest pimple, "celebrity" junkies in rehab, etc. Don't you know yet a junkie is a junkie...for life. Rehab is a joke..Addiction is not a disease..it is a lifestyle choice that once made, is almost impossible to change, and usually renders the victim useless and a threat to all non-addicts.

Ghost Rider

Oh one more thing DELMAR, you manless Virgo, some people have a good good reason to believe in the devil, and the deals you can make with him! If you consider that delusional, why you have fallen for his greatest trick.

I remember when I was in New Orleans, I found it interesting how nobody believed in God, but they believed in the Devil. When I asked where the crossroads where that Robert Johnson supposedly sold his soul to Mr. D himself, I just got this really bugged out look, and kept getting told that if I wanted to sell my soul to the devil I would have to find someone else. I didnt make a whole lot of friends that way to say the least, true story.

Belizeanborn

Well, she has 2 more years until the 27 club, cheers. She is right on track (not that she has done anything remotely significant).

Katers

It doesn't MATTER if she's 27 yet. She'll NEVER get into the 27 club. Because......... She Has No Talent! That club is for TALENTED, INFLUENTIAL, RESPECTED people. Get a grip.

some guy

@Izzy

Let's say you did find that Crossroads. What would you do when you got there?

Katers

SUSAN: There is "nothing CUTE" about a pathological liar, thief, and drug addict. I feel sorry for you.

Erin

blah blah blah..............of course she wasn't drunk, she's never even a drink in her life or told a lie or done a line! Please don't glorify her addiction

some guy

Hmmm... I think I'd at least hang out for an hour. Dunno what I'd do if someone started walking towards me. Prob get the hell out of there.

Muppet

Lindsay would be smart to have one of her friends photograph her when she goes out so she can prove the people reporting she's drunk are liars then! Prove it Lindsay! Do it!

some guy

Wonder if those ghost hunter guys would have the balls to go there and perform a seance.

I don't think I would, TBH.

Ghost Rider

David Jong, well I dunno. I had my telecaster with me so I guess play guitar there at midnight, and see what happens. I hear you have to call upon him though, and at the time I was probably crazy enough to do it, but I think you have to be under 27. This is all heresay and Southern folklore mind you, but some folks take it pretty seriously.

some guy

@Izzy

IDK... if people consistently gave you weird looks when you brought it up, I think there might be something to it. Just because it's folklore doesn't mean there might not be a grain of truth to it.

Or it could be like a 'Blair Witch' kinda thing. IDK.