TMZ Live -- Casey Anthony ... Hot or Not?

7/25/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today on TMZ Live -- Do you think Casey Anthony is hot ... and why it actually matters. Also, Dr. Murray's defense strategy takes a huge hit. Plus, no sympathy for Amy Winehouse ... why is she being treated differently than Joplin or Hendrix?

072511_tmzlive

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(2:50) Amy Winehouse died this weekend -- and is getting no sympathy for the way she lived her life. See what 500,000 people had to say about her death.
(4:48) So ... why no sympathy for Amy?
(8:15) Addiction ... and why people are powerless against it.
(14:05) Harvey was lucky ... he was able to quit drinking no problem.
(20:24) BIG development in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case ... and it's a major blow to Dr. Conrad Murray's defense strategy.
(24:01) Katherine Jackson makes a powerful statement -- she's seen NO evidence there was a conspiracy against MJ by his estate.
(26:50) Happy Birthday Evan!
(35:45) So the big question ... is Casey Anthony hot? Before you judge ... check out a picture of her when she was all dolled up.
(40:50) Is there a connection between good looks and criminal justice?
(43:10) Cledus T. Judd -- who co-wrote the Caylee Anthony tribute song with a member of Rascal Flatts -- calls up to talk about how it came about.
(48:30) Would you call the cops on your own child?

Rick054

Amy wanted to die, just like MJ so they both got their wish. Casey Anthony is trash, a product of a messed of family.

Rogue Warrior

@Rob, I'm sorry for UR "lifestyle" CHOICES!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

mrsschrute about an hour ago

Casey Anthony is a pretty girl, no doubt. She has been acquitted and all of the educated population in this country (admittedly small) recognize and appreciate the significance of this. All of you religious freaks that have no more than a high school diploma ( if that ) will disagree.

I for one would have come to the same conclusion the jury did. I wish this young lady all the best in moving on with her life. In healing, and becoming a productive citizen of this country.

Even if someone in her position were guilty, we as citizens owe it to our fellow brothers and sisters to rehabilitate. We should be working to help one another, not condemn.
-------------------------------------------
WORD UP!!!!!!!!!! Thank U, for KEEPING IT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

CrisDizzle

The only way Casey Anthony will be HOT is when she's burning in HELL!

carole

Why is TMZ putting up a pic of "The Swamp Child Killer," Casey Anthony. its so OFFENSIVE to the memory of Caylee. i hope she goes totally crazy and NEVER gets therapy!!!

Jeremy

If I didn't know Casey Anthony murdered a child, maybe she'd be hot. Knowing she murdered a child that happens to be her own erases any sexual attraction I could ever have for that low life bitch.

Sarap

I cheated my self, like I knew I would. I told you I was trouble, you know that I'm no good.- Amy

jason

For those of you who think Anthony is a babe, google a picture of her back. It's looks like the back of an old ladies hand. Yuck!!

moxie

I always thought Amy was on hot mess but I am saddened by her death. My heart goes out to her parents! As for those of you willing to sleep with the baby killer - can I just say desperate!!

sam

NOT HOT. Now she is downright hideous.

lisa2

mrsschrute about an hour ago

*******************************************************************

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a condescending letter Jose. I and my family are very educated "doctorates" and we all think she is guilty and was freed by an incompetent jury.

She deserves to be shunned by whoever feels like doing so and certainly should not make money off her "crimes" and believe you me there were many, not just drugging and abandoning her child.

Will

I wouldn't say Casey is hot. I'd totally hit it though. I'm also a fan of Charles Manson. Deal.

Vegasmia

Casey Anthony is a nasty whore and a dirty pig.to me sh's not hot at all and for those who voted 10 are disgusting perverts i mean who would date a child killer its absolutly repulsive.and Amy Winehouse deserves sympathy anyone who dies thats not criminal does R.I.Paradise Amy sing with the angels

rose

Why do you care if she is hot or not???? You are giving a cold blooded woman the spotlight and she does not deserve it. Crap like this makes her feel superior and important, when she is just a low life sorry excuse for a human being. Come on Harvey!!!!!

Cyndi

Harvey and Team - You've lost me. I like celebrity gossip and have trusted TMZ for the facts...I've always been surprised by TMZ's consistent ability to get the facts right (either the first time or, respectably, the second time following an explanation and/or an apology)without overly dramatizing things. The overall tone of TMZ feels informed and "smart" to me. However, the question "is Casey Anthony hot?" is more than any normal person can bear. You should be ashamed. And, if you are at all the kind of website I thought you were, you are. An apology and deletion of all posts of any kind that that show Casey Anthony in any light other than that of a troubled, dishonest, heartbreaking human being should be made. If not, count me out as a follower. Harvey, I knew you when.