TMZ Live -- Casey Anthony ... Hot or Not?

7/25/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today on TMZ Live -- Do you think Casey Anthony is hot ... and why it actually matters. Also, Dr. Murray's defense strategy takes a huge hit. Plus, no sympathy for Amy Winehouse ... why is she being treated differently than Joplin or Hendrix?

072511_tmzlive

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(2:50) Amy Winehouse died this weekend -- and is getting no sympathy for the way she lived her life. See what 500,000 people had to say about her death.
(4:48) So ... why no sympathy for Amy?
(8:15) Addiction ... and why people are powerless against it.
(14:05) Harvey was lucky ... he was able to quit drinking no problem.
(20:24) BIG development in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case ... and it's a major blow to Dr. Conrad Murray's defense strategy.
(24:01) Katherine Jackson makes a powerful statement -- she's seen NO evidence there was a conspiracy against MJ by his estate.
(26:50) Happy Birthday Evan!
(35:45) So the big question ... is Casey Anthony hot? Before you judge ... check out a picture of her when she was all dolled up.
(40:50) Is there a connection between good looks and criminal justice?
(43:10) Cledus T. Judd -- who co-wrote the Caylee Anthony tribute song with a member of Rascal Flatts -- calls up to talk about how it came about.
(48:30) Would you call the cops on your own child?

shane

I cannot beleive you are even asking this question....its absolutley disqusting.....SHE KILLED HER TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER and apparently this a joke for you guys...I can so take a joke but TMZ you should be ashmaed of yourselves that you even give this women this attention...! WOW ...completly appauled!

Rogue Warrior

LMAO, just because you have "doctorates" degrees doesn't mean your NOT an illiterate, emotional, train wreck!!!!! FACTOID!!! 12 open minded, intelligent jurors took their "EMOTIONS" out of the process and found Casey NOT GUILTY!!!!!!! NOW, promptly BEAT IT!!!!!!!!

SHE's a HOTI and YOU're a NOTTI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karmagal

Regardless of how Casey looks what she did is reprehensible which makes her ugly. Her daughter ( eye roll ) had the most beautiful face and eyes. Casey has NO soul in her eyes. She is the devil and she knows it. UGLY inside and out.

RobertFTL

Please sign the below petition to stop Casey from profiting off the death of her little girl.

some guy

@Harvey + TMZ

Watched TMZ live. Was thinking about the part where you mention how people are more angry at Amy than they were with Janis.

I think the reason why is b/c back in Janis' day, Rock was still kinda new. People were experimenting with stuff alot more, and I don't think the consequences of hard drug use were that well known.

It's been decades since Janis' time. People have learned alot since then. Alot of people have joined the '27 club' since Janis.

Amy knew what we know now. She had to live under a rock if she didn't realize drugs were bad for her. Amy, more than Janis or any of the other singers that died before her, knew what would happen if she stuck to drugs.

some guy

Actually, I don't think it's that people were experimenting more back in the day. It just seems there was a more tolerant attitude toward drug use.

leasa

Casey Anthony = less than 0.

ShaKara_21

STOP TALKING ABOUT HER. SHES NOT. I LIKE GIRLS AND I CAN TELL YA AS A FEMALE ITS NOT EVEN COOL TO ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT AGAINST HER. SHE IS DISGUESTING! WHO LIKES A BABY KILLER?!?!?

ses

Boycott TMZ for even posting anything about casey anthony that makes her look good in anyway! She is a murderer of a defenseless CHILD!

ses

Allison Ray

The reason TMZ and Harvey are asking if Casey is hot or not is to study the phenomenon that good looking people get different coverage as criminals. THEre is nothing directly salacious about it!

Amber

I have never tried marijuana. I'm 23. Alcohol is a different story, but only because it was family members who'd give it to me. Of course the curiosity is there, I was just blessed with the ability to learn about it elsewhere.

Jon

People are letting their hatred for Casey Anthony judge whether or not she's hot. She's HOT! Let her lose a few of those incarceration pounds and I'll give her another kid.

Sean

Casey Anthony is hot and needs to be punished hard!!

helen

Please tell me that what I am hearing about TMZ wanting to interview Casey Anthony is not true? I would hope that TMZ would care more about the dead child than glorifying and glamorizing what I believe to be a murderer. I cannot support a show that would deliberately talk to this person and give them their fifteen minutes of fame. This would only encourage all the other crazies who want attention to go out and kill their children hoping for the same outcome.
If this is true you have just lost many of your fans and supporters.