Winehouse's Bodyguards

Posing with Amy's Ashes

7/26/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_1
The man in the center of the photo is Andrew Morris -- the bodyguard who found Winehouse's body and called for help.

Winehouse was cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in North London ... following an emotional ceremony for close friends and family.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_3_crematorium

0725_remembering_amy_winehouse_footer_V2

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Lowfreq13

Great job you did keeping her safe, guys!

Sarah

This is really tacky. I hope they put her remains in a more suitable container. My eyes welled up with tears when I saw this- she was a true talent. Also, I thought that most Jewish people were against cremation- guess I thought wrong.

Wids

So, when are the ashes being auctioned off on eBay?

John Public

Did any of these a$$clowns even try do do CPR?

john q public

Did any of these a$$clowns even try to do CPR?

Natasha

thats sick... these ppl were suppose to be watching over her!!! obviously they did not do there job .. so sadd!!

andre`

Dude all the way to left is cute

dany

wow amy look small in this photo

norani saad

amy must have paid them well as bodyguards.

charlene

This photo is so tasteless. It is beyond pathetic and disrespectful to pose with someone's ashes. It is also creepy.

corey

should'a just stuck with good ole' maryjane.natural and delicious!!!!!!

bobby banks

When my favorite uncle died this crazy lady who hardly knew him showed up at the wake with this really fancy camera. She was snapping pics right and left. It really made me angry when she stood right in front of the grieving widow while she was sobbing and took a picture. At that point I confronted her and asked her what she thought she was doing. She gave me some new-age c-r-a-p about how our culture is too afraid of death and should celebrate it as a promotion or something. To avoid upsetting my uncle's wife I let it go. But the last straw was when the wake was winding up and she shouted for the whole family to gather around the casket for a family photo. At that point I went up to her and told her lady, if you don't get the h-e-l-l out of here pronto, I'm going to be taking pictures at your wake tomorrow. She had the gall to snap back at me and try to give me a lecture about how everyone grieves in their own way and I should respect her way. I told her that I was about to grieve in my own way of taking her camera and shoving it up her you-know-what. That finally woke her up and she got out of there fast.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12