Winehouse's Bodyguards

Posing with Amy's Ashes

7/26/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_1
The man in the center of the photo is Andrew Morris -- the bodyguard who found Winehouse's body and called for help.

Winehouse was cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in North London ... following an emotional ceremony for close friends and family.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_3_crematorium

0725_remembering_amy_winehouse_footer_V2

Dirk

I hope they flush her ashes down the toilet where she belongs.

kj

I agree with Amazed all kinds of wrong!!!

HateThePaparazzi

I'm sure these guys possed for this picture innocently and now because of the way it's being published it's being shown in a negative light. These guys were her bodygaurds, i'm sure on some level they knew her or else why would they even be at the funeral. And why is everyone assuming they sold the picture, what about the dude who took it, you think he took that pic and sat on it. He threw these guys under the bus by selling it but no one looks at the dude behind the lense. Whatever.

Barb

Hmmmmmm.........well people DO grieve differently. Definitely different. I'm sure they are heart broken.

jack-55d79

I like the idea of the bodyguards protecting her one last time before the ashes have gone wherever they've gone. I think it's probably important for them as much as anyone else. I can't blame the bodyguards, they can't protect people from themselves, and she paid their salaries.

Geneva

They are holding the box like it is some trophy! Disgusting.

Suju and 2NE1 fangirl

LOL their black btw people smoked tupacs ashes with blunts.Heath Ledger im not sure i cant beilee they cremated her soo quickly

James

They're probably thinking, DAMN gotta start looking for a new job now.

Dragon Tattoo

Lindsay Lohan is probably looking for those ashes to sniff them up her nose.

wendy

just want to share a lighter story. when my grandpa was creamated (he was an S.O.B.) still, my mom and aunt wanted to respect his life, long story short the funeral parlor "lost his ashes" my aunt went crazy, the next day....woah, they found him! At his funeral, I leaned into my aunt and said, "you gotta know that's not him", they probably cleaned out the bottom of the rack! And she laughed and gave me the "elbow" told me shhhhhh!

HateThePaparazzi

@ Fred Farkel. It's thier job to protect her from outsiders not herself. If she died by some kind of wrong doing on her part to herself then how could they have prevented that?

Star Whacker

I would have preferred a photo of her laying in bed dead or on the autopsy table. I know I'm sick, or wierd, or whatever, but that would have been way more interesting to see than some green box.

Come on now...who didn't look at the photo of David Carradine hanging in the closet? Just sayin"

Ghost Rider

Its more bizarre of a picture after watching the Back to Black video. It is almost like that James Bond movie Live and Let Die in the beginning with those guys and there horns in the funeral parade waiting for there victim.

meire jane

GONE. I MISS YOU AMY.

LMN

They are likely not holding her ashes. The creamatoriam does not give you the ashes right after they burn the person. Do you see the box they are holding is still smoking? Nope.