Winehouse's Bodyguards

Posing with Amy's Ashes

7/26/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_1
The man in the center of the photo is Andrew Morris -- the bodyguard who found Winehouse's body and called for help.

Winehouse was cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in North London ... following an emotional ceremony for close friends and family.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_3_crematorium

0725_remembering_amy_winehouse_footer_V2

Sandra

Strange but then her life was sadly weird!!

hmmmmmer

Wow, can you say enablers? These people should be giving their salaries back for being inept.

AH

Picture is retarded.....why would you want a picture of you holding the urn ...freaks

shadough

Who the hell takes a picture with a box of ashes right after a funeral???

Koolfingaz

This is a scary picture.... What kind o **** is this? they are holding the box like if they caught a deer for eating or sumfin... wowsers!!

Sunshine

Nice pic

CRAZYGIRL

I don't get it! All my family live in the North of England Liverpool, Rock Ferry, Port Sunlight, Heswall. When someone dies they are cremated, thats what they do. But if your Jewi*****s a sin, to be cremated. Amy was Jewish, cremated? I hope Amy is at peace in heaven!!!!I don't think her mom and dad would allow for her ashes to be past around like that!!!

SSinOC

I'm surprised they're looking at the camera instead of the other way? **rolls eyes**

elguapo

Do her bodyguards have a CPR certification or First Aid Certification?
Somehow I doubt it.

Where the hell where they all when she died? I bet they were out back rolling some dice drinking some 40's.

Terr

**** it just hit me man!!!
This is ****in sad.

Bruno

Tacky.

mag

About 20 years ago my aunt passed away and one of her friends asked if we wanted to pose for a picture with her at the casket. We did not. Then about 5 years ago an in-law asked me to take a picture of their mother in her casket because it was something their family use to do and she had told them before she passed to take a picture of her in her casket. Then some weeks later the family found a couple old pictures at her house of groups of people at funerals posing with the person in the casket... some people were smiling and some were somber. So this does not surprise me in the least. One last picture with a person they loved.

Cooley

I don't see anything wrong with this pic.
It's a way to remember a sacred moment. They were close to her and it's probably a special moment for them.

I do think selling it would be wrong. But we have no evidence they sold it or shopped it do we?

Maybe they just showed people this pic because they liked it.

DatDogBitez

Honestly, it doesn't seem bizarre to me at all. These men spent years watching her back. I think it's actually rather poignant... their last job... be with her, surround her, protect her. Even as she's just ash now.

Barbara