Casey Anthony -- 7 Beers From HOTness

7/26/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Casey Anthony hot? That's the question few will ask ... and even fewer want to answer -- but we're about to do both. Begin judging in 3 ... 2...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jackie

She is hot for being a murder. pfft. Of course men will F!ck anything no matter what she did.

Cujeaux

Please, she doesn't look a day under 38. Who's the dork from TMZ who keeps posing this question? NO! Allright? Let it go.

bridget

YUK

DIS BELIEF

CANT BELIEVE TMZ IS GIVING CASEY ANY ATTENTION. SHE DOESNT DESERVED TO BE TALKED ABOUT OR SHOWN. GUESS THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU'LL DO A STORY ABOUT. DISAPPOINTED. GOSSIP ABOUT CELEBS NOT CASEY.

JHenninger

nasty hog........... I agree with the she looks like she jus lays around all f***ed up all the time!!!!!! hog hog hog

Gene Foreman

She looks like an unevolved monkey, have you seen that damn chin and her elf ears? The only thing I'd hit her with is the electric chair handle.

myopine

Not hot enough for this much attention. What happened to you, TMZ? I thought you covered celebrities? What is this BS? Get back to your bread and butter please.

ForeverAngel

Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad your happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my Grandparents I send my love...it's Beautiful here, is all I can say...your life will go on... without me in your way. Love Caylee XOXO.

Pablo

I'll bite. Yes, she's hot. She's not a good person, but that has nothing to do with the fact that she's hot. I'd do her in a second. Yeah, I said it. So?

BEVERLY

Well,if that does nor make you want to vomit,nothing will,All TMZ CAN and does think of is HOT GIRL's,Please take some (salt peter).There is NOTHING hot about a young girl,taking the life of her child and dancing and enjoying life while the child is eaten by rats and snakes,by a young girl willing to destroy her father ,to save her useless neck.TO THE USELESS ATTORNEY that was on NG show last evening.You sure taught (tot mom) some good lessions.How to file Bankrupcy,screw the people who cared about Clayee,WHY think of them,think of yourself make money and to hell with caring how many people YOU DESTROYED SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL LIFE.The FOOL LAWYER said,to Casey,do not bother your head with Zenaida case that is garbage,maybe this lawyer should take some salt peter and think with his brain instead of his pants,This SPOILED BRAT(Casey)needs to be taught CONTRITION,NOT MORE SELF CENTERED MONEY GRABBING TRAITS.

BEVERLY

THANK YOU FOREVER ANGLE---That was so beautifully written,YOU sure made me cry,

MAgic

She was probably wondering the same thing as she watched her daughter take her final gasps for air

HumanNature

BAEZ STATED IN OPEN COURT: CASEY ANTHONY IS A "LIAR AND SLUT"!!!

NOW THAT STATEMENT IS "HOT"!!!

Kevin

she is hot if you like baby killers but this useless c*nt is about as doable as road kill. She deserves to die.

Mel

I find the Puritanism on TMZ highly odd.