Casey Anthony -- 7 Beers From HOTness

7/26/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Casey Anthony hot? That's the question few will ask ... and even fewer want to answer -- but we're about to do both. Begin judging in 3 ... 2...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Curious

Pegasus -
LMAO!!

I wonder how Baez will spin that as a legal fee? Getting her prepped for all those high paying deals, no doubt. Too bad that so far, nothing's panned out for her. Baez seems to be having a good time though.

always

When she was sitting in court day after day her face took on the shape of a monkey the lower jaw. Nothing pretty I can see. A slut.Hope she burns in hell where she belongs.

justaguy

You people are ridiculous. In this country, people accused of a crime are judged by a jury of their peers....she was found NOT guilty. Let her live her life...and, yes, I would bang her.

toasty

A DOG IN A PIG SUIT!

Pegasus

What? Appealing the convictions? He came right out and stated that she was a liar and a slut! And, how can you overturn a conviction of lieing if it is true that she did it and proven? That is nonsense!

From what it sounds like to me (and I could be wrong) is that CBS, NBC, and ABC are sorta of back peddling because of all the negativity that they are recieving. Heavens knows - they do not want to loose viewers much less their advertiser's and sponsors! Especially, over someone like CA! So perhaps, their PR person is just saying that to basically smooth out the water as it were.

Make some more coffee! How can you drink that when it is so hot out? Here in Toledo, it is in the mid 90's. Don't know where you are at - but I hope that it is not nearly as hot as it is here. Love talking to you.

sandi

P.S. David and anyone else who wants to argue, don't bother; I will not be returing to this site for anymore "entertainment" news. I will find it via means of other websites who don't glorigy a possible child killer.

Pegasus

Curious:

Got news for Baez. It makes no difference how much money he spend on Designer's, Make-Up Artist and the likes - you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow! And lets be honest here, those Make-Up Artist, Designer's, etc. to the Stars are far from cheap! But then - the Real Stars in Hollywood deserve their services whereas CA Does Not! Unreal that she is getting the "Star" treatment!

Lovejac23

Well, I guess if you consider child murderers hot. She's a piece of crap and I believe in karma.

some guy

@sandi

Ok... I'm sure if you were someone people knew or cared about, someone would find some skeletons in your closet. Maybe not as bad as Casey, but I doubt you've been living a perfect life.

You're right. I'm a classless piece of street trash. I have no education, and I would slit your throat as soon as look at you. Where do you live?

P.S. Just read your latest post. Bi.

Curious

Pegasus -

PA here, and still catching some of that lovely heat wave. I'd mainline coffee if I weren't so scared of needles, lol.

And aye, Baez is appealing the four convictions. Casey has the legal right to appeal, though given the evidence, I doubt the appelate court will overturn the convictions. Meanwhile, Baez makes money on it.

The reason for the appeal is pretty simple. Since she was convicted of lying about Caylee's whereabouts and being dead, she becomes liable for the expenses incurred in the search. The State of Florida and Equusearch have a huge legal advantage is suing her for reparations with those convictions on record. As does the real Zanny.

My understanding is that the DA is still putting together the cost of the search.

Sarafina

Disgusting...get that ***** off of here because she is NOT a celeb, nor should she be!! Remember, this is TMZ...happenings in the Thirty Mile Zone!

Curious

Pegasus -

Oh, I don't know. Casey made up and smiling is an attractive woman. Though I thoroughly agree she's in no sense of the word a classic beauty - like Kate Hepburn, for example. Still, a professional make-over would turn out something better than she can do on her own.

That said, no amount of make-over will improve the petty darkness of her soul.

CC - THE ORIGINAL

OK, Harv....you just eff"ed yourself....hope you have lots o' bucks...because there goes JC Penney and all the other advertisers on your site....this is gonna start RIGHT NOW to be a "contact the supporters" war....customers speak volumes when they're gonna boycott stores supporting this trash!! BOTH you AND her!!

Pegasus

Curious:

PA huh? Yeah, you have it almost as bad there from what I understand. Its not the heat that bugs me - its all the humidity - its making everyone ill here. Between migranes, allergies, dehydration, etc. The ER rooms are being over run with patients (mostly elderly and children).

I am not saying that CA is not attractive - I just personally think that she is your average run of the mill type pretty. But I have seen many women her age - that I would truly call "Natural Beauties". There is one girl that works in the store not far from me who looks just like Gene Teirney from the movie "Laura". Beautiful girl! And by far, much prettier than CA!

I wonder where 2idiots is? Miss his input on things. Very smart person!

Pegasus

Curious:

I wonder where 2idiots is? Miss his input on things. Very smart person!