Kate Beckinsale

Double the Hotness

7/26/2011 6:49 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Just in case one Kate Beckinsale wasn't hot enough, the "Total Recall" star hung out with her identical stunt double on the movie's Toronto set on Monday.

0726_kate_beckinsale_Splash
Being as gorgeous as Kate can be dangerous.

fgsd

I'm suggesting a giant sandwich with as much mayo as possible for Kate.

What interest would man have in 'dem bones? What is there to look at? Seriously, love Kate, but, girlfriend is in need of a few pounds, her stunt double looks way better.

Daddy always said, men don't like skinny women, they don't want a boy in bed.

Fat hand puppet

stunt double is on the left from the photo.. took me 3 sec..

Tjean

Happy Birthday Kate!

Classic Brigette

Just like it is rude to call overweight people FAT, it is equally ride to call slim women SKINNY (well skinny isn't mean but to poke fun at thin is same as poking fun at fat). ANNOYING! I am slim and so is my daughter and I tell her all the time "Fat is not a word we use. You can say big". She gets her feelings hurt when people comment on how tiny she is. She is 5 and is 3 ft 9 inches and weighs 43 lbs...petite but my goodness not super tiny! I'm just saying...I can't stand when people are critical of slim people.

Rocco

Chick's got a huge forehead. 'jus sayin'

AntiSocialForum.com

smoking hot

Stupid People Hater

Why don't casting departments cast her instead of the real one? She looks the same and would cost a lot less. Probably just as good of an actress too.

Mike L

Can I be the cream in their Oreo (Maybe Vienna Finger is more appropriate)?

Joe

"I can understand having one toothpick stand in for another "special" toothpick, because it might break. But what is the human equivalent going to do that Kate Beckinsale couldn't do (not a knock against her looks - just pointing out her size)?"

Take a look at the below picture you dumb ****, and then shut the **** up.

Bert E. Numnum

i don't remember her being in total recall. she was young and i probably didn't recognize her

Dillan

**** no....god you all have horrible taste

Amandanonymous

Creepy!

Snoogs

Wow.. I'm pretty impressed by how similar they look. Usually when you see a stunt "double", it is, at best, someone of the same height/weight.. and the rest is stitched together with wigs and makeup. Nicely matched!

Tim

WHO IS WHO

Jeff Portlance

They both need bigger breasts.... I like Kate, don't get me wrong, she just needs to be bigger for my taste.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments