« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kristin Cavallari -- The TRAGIC Wedding Dress Photos

7/27/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

In one of the worst cases of horrible timing EVER, Kristin Cavallari posed in wedding dresses for a photo shoot last Thursday -- 4 days before it was announced her engagement to Jay Cutler was OVER.

Kristin Cavallari Wedding Pics
At first glance, the pics seem to back up reports the Chicago Bears QB was the one who did the dumping ... because why the hell would K-Cav put herself through the misery of a wedding shoot if she was contemplating breaking off the engagement???

On the other hand, why the hell would Jay Cutler let her go forward with a photo shoot in wedding gowns if he was gonna dump her ass a few days later ... unless he's just a mean person.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

some guy

Kristin does look good in these photos, though. I'd let her do me. Then kick her out of bad.

"And knit me a sweater!"

nicole

That's kinda sad...That being said, I don't understand why people rush into marriage...it takes longer than a few months to really get to know someone. My stupid buttt fell for it - now he's my EX husband & I rushed into it, it only lasted a few months then I couldn't take him anymore, he totally changed RIGHT after moving in MY house. I ended up kicking him out of my house, 2 years ago, now he's living with his momma, LOL! I admit I made a HUGE mistake & wi***** never happened. He begged me to death to get married. Grrrrr!

Lila

There is no way Jay dumped her. He was much too controlling by the sounds of it and boys like that don't dump if they can continue. She doesn't look even remotely happy in these pictures, so maybe she was just doing it because she felt she had to. They make it sound like no woman in the world would ever do such a thing. Well, guess again, Einstein. She definitely dumped. Those who think differently are retarded Bears fans.

some guy

@Lila

Maybe you're right. Maybe she felt like she had to be the next big Hollywood fame whore and marry a famous jock.

Maybe she should change her last name to Kardashian.

rachel

tragic? the continued coverage of casey anthony is tragic.

a bland reality star/hasbeen? breaking up with their equally but somewhat assy bland qb fiancee is more like a sleeping pill than anything even remotely close to tragic.

TJ

Damn! Smokin Hot... Ur loss Jay

RG

Why so many different styles of dresses and head pieces? Was this really a formal shoot for the wedding or a modeling gig?

writenow

Slow news day, eh?
Neither should worry. Another one will be along in a minute.

w

oh how pathetic, cry me a river you spoiled brat

CdnMoose

It might hurt for awhile but I think she is better off without him. Don't know why but I always thought she could do better. He isn't a double-bagger but he's close - I can see why people thought she might drink, she probably has to, he isn't very good looking.

Muppet

Maybe next time they will wait a little longer before thinking of marriage. Often times I see people that are considered "stars" rushing into marriage. It's almost as if they lack maturity. Strange!

misty

she may be really pretty but she's a total b@#$%! not worth it!she was probably a bridezilla and he got a look into his future!the look will fade but her bitchy attitude is her to stay:)

Criss

"tragic"?

Superman

I think Jay finally realized that she's a bitchy gold-digging famewhore slut.

Jurgen Brul

Hello, hello baby,

I know you were playing with yourself,
then you were longing for a **** in your Peanut-Butter-Ass!
Then you are Tired of Masturbating all Alone by yourself!
So you might **** Beyonce, because you gotta get Laid!
She gotta get Laid! SHE GOTTA GET LAID!

Ladies do you want me to Stop Coming,
because you want to get ****** More?
For More Information:

Conclusion:
OUR HEALTH IS IMPORTANT!

Greetings,