Lindsay and Paris Hilton -- We're FRIENDS Again!!!

7/26/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan have officially buried the hatchet on the old feud -- and partied together in Malibu this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

0726_lilo_EXD_X17
Lohan rolled over to Hilton's beach pad for a small shindig with some of Paris' close friends ... including her sister Nicky, actress Emma Roberts and "Inception" star Lukas Haas.

One source at the party tells us, "Everyone was so surprised when Lindsay walked in and we thought they didn’t get along. But they immediately gave each other a big hug."

The gang kicked it on the beach, in Paris' hot tub and later had a mini dance party ... but not once did anyone see Lindsay take a sip of alcohol.

We're told Paris is "very excited" about rekindling her friendship with Lohan ... adding, "She LOVED seeing her again."

0726_paris_lindsay_bff_footer

cindy

Well that's a disaster waiting to happen

Hohan

Oh to be young and beautiful and talentless

Marie

Emma Roberts hangs with these people? I am seriously shocked. She seemed like a clever and classy young woman. That one really blows my mind! Wonder if auntie Julia knows about this...

Chi

coke? or trying to stay relevent?

oh, who am i fooling, its both.

northern gypsy

ummm...sorry i'm not buying what P.H. is selling !!!
if she was savvy...she would have stood her ground in the tv interview...
there's only so many ways you can "re-invent" yourself...

L.L. is lost right now...but...if she finds her way...
she's got acting chops more than you'll ever hope to have...
life lesson ??? in the long run TALENT will always endure !!!

Regulator

When do these two whores turn 27, and Death takes them?

andyconda

when I have vagrants in my yard I chace them off, or call the police.
good friends HUH " Lindsay we are friends but I do not want any pictures of us together,and you and your friends have to wait out side like panhandlers".

more non news at 11:00

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

anytime you hook up with skanky paris as a friend.....she is about to use you....lindsay is one stupis bitch.......

elyse

That doesn't even look like Paris ... or is this just a random photo to go with the storY?

Tony

How touching...I'm sure Paris has some gum they can share.

Make it stop

Druggies stick together!!!

Rogue Warrior

I love Paris too!!!!!!!! Both are HOTTIS!!! Anyway, Plz kiss Baby Luciders feet for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyconda

amazing how the paps should up for a candid shot and they were all posing. Photo taken by Ali and lnor.

picture taken at some random beach. and we are told its beside pariss house. I smell BS.

Nice hot summer day. dude with the beer is waring jeans. blond girl wring a dress. guy waring a black shirt and pants.
I think this is a photo taken at a studio with a bad back drop and a fan. (in lindsay land no one gets hot and sweats)

too nice a day out for CS huh.

I don't eat chips

Saw these photos yesterday online and no, Paris is not seen in any of them.
Hard to believe anything about either of these two anymore, I'm done trying. Just waiting for the train to crash.

some guy

@AA Ali

What were they wearing when this happened?