Alex Trebek BURGLARY Suspect

THe MUG SHOT

7/27/2011 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_alex_mugshot_ex

TMZ has obtained a photo of the alleged she-burglar Alex Trebek was chasing out of his hotel room early this morning ... when he snapped his Achilles tendon.

56-year-old Lucinda Moyers was booked on felony burglary and possession of stolen property after allegedly entering Trebek's San Francisco hotel room, taking cash and a bracelet his mother gave him ... and then stashing it near an ice machine on Trebek's floor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Peanutman

Man I bet she's got STD and HIV.

gino

that's a prostitute? Bull****. she's a thief.

Carl

Maybe Alex was her customer? If that's turns out to be the case, maybe he should have just cut his losses and kept quiet about this one.

ron

Feel sorry for her sort of. Looks like she had a hard life.

Robert Stuart

Lucinda looks like a man, man. To paraphrase Austin Powers.

senator_kang

What is, "a dude with a wig?"

SACKONUTS

I didn't know Alex's name was "John"......

Clark SR AGV Collett

My family founded the city that aLex Trebek is from. It is Sudbury, Ontario, and most people are not aware that it inspired Smallville and the CIA's elusive Kryptos of the Superman comics. Kryptos by definition means that something is hidden that you are not aware of. Site to the world's second largest meteorite crash, mining, steel giant, and they built the Superstack the world's largest smelter chimney the year I was born. I am in the film industry and worked with Dean Cain, on Smallville, Supernatural, am writing a Superwoman screenplay, and people started to call me Clark years ago. There is within the Sudbury region a small place called Lively in Walden, an excellent and highly rare non deadly name. Walden Media is most known for creating The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe. The witch, as named for the title, has the name of Jardis of Underland in the book.

Not knowing this at the time, I met a woman over a decade ago when I was a Rape Crisis Center trained councillor, named Lucinda. She was abused for most of her life in unspeakable ways, and was forced into prostitution along the main street where it occurred, called Jarvis in Toronto. Vancouver had a similar street called Jervis where the prostitutes were kept. Two weeks after I first spoke with Lucinda, she met with me again with an enormous black eye and part of her front teeth punched out by her pimp. She was a delicate angel in so many ways, frail, and I was livid beyond words. It was a sadistic harm that I could not place my finger upon... at that time.

In any way, I am not relating this to Alex yet the coincidence is remarkable and worth mention. Perhaps this woman was onto something in the harm that she has been living in life, and unable to relate it in a public statement. I would like for you to view a video on the subject that I made months prior to seeing this just now, relating the adjustments to law enforcement relating to prostitutes that I call Lucy's Law... it would be good for you to bring it to the attention of the people related to her being charged.

It is very upsetting to come across this article when I was placing a random search to see if I could find the Lucinda that I knew in Toronto. A bit on the nose as it were. As well keep in mind that Tony Stark's atrocious butler machine is named Jarvis, and so that area is shifted to control of iron to Robert, one of my given names to undo that abuse. Yet as well, Captain America, I worked with Chris Evans on Fantastic Four ROTSS, is from Sudbury Mass. It is representational of the proper region being Sudbury, Ontario Canada with the meteorite crash. You can not fake a meteorite crash, well at least in LA it would be hard for even them :-) so you know what one of the two is the real deal.

If you know anyone with Walden Media or like relations, write. My aunt died on cancer on Jarvis, and my mother was harassed enormously, I was attacked when near to it, and I am sick and severely angered by this abusive system.

Clark SR AGV Collett

My family founded the city that aLex Trebek is from. It is Sudbury, Ontario, and most people are not aware that it inspired Smallville and the CIA's elusive Kryptos of the Superman comics. Site to the world's second largest meteorite crash, mining, steel giant, and they built the Superstack the world's largest smelter chimney the year I was born. I am in the film industry and worked with Dean Cain, on Smallville, Supernatural, am writing a Superwoman screenplay, and people started to call me Clark years ago. There is within the Sudbury region a small place called Lively in Walden, an excellent and highly rare non deadly name. Walden Media is most known for creating The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe. The witch, as named for the title, has the name of Jardis of Underland in the book.

Not knowing this, I met a woman over a decade ago when I was a Rape Crisis Center trained councillor, named Lucinda. She was abused for most of her life in unspeakable ways, and was forced into prostitution along the main street where it occurred, called Jarvis in Toronto. Vancouver had a similar street called Jervis where the prostitutes were kept. Two weeks after I first spoke with Lucinda, she met with me again with an enormous black eye and part of her front teeth punched out by her pimp. She was a delicate angel in so many ways, frail, and I was livid beyond words. It was a sadistic harm that I could not place my finger upon... at that time.

It is very upsetting to view this article when I was placing a random search to see if I could find the Lucinda that I knew in Toronto. As well keep in mind that Tony Stark's atrocious butler machine is named Jarvis, and so that area is shifted to control of iron to Robert, one of my given names to undo that abuse. Yet as well, Captain America, I worked with Chris Evans on Fantastic Four ROTSS, is from Sudbury Mass. It is representational of the proper region being Sudbury, Ontario Canada with the meteorite crash. You can not fake a meteorite crash, well at least in LA it would be hard for even them :-)

If you know anyone with Walden Media or like relations, write. My aunt died on cancer on Jarvis, and my mother was harassed enormously and I am sick and severely angered by this abusive system.

Clark