Bam Hospitalized

After 'Tackling' His Neighbor

7/27/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is currently laid up in a hospital bed ... and may have broken several bones ... after he fell down the stairs while "tackling" his neighbor ... TMZ has learned.

0726_Bam_twitter_EXD
Margera says he was racing his neighbor up a set of stairs ... and promised the guy he could have one of Bam's skateboards if he won -- but, "Somehow I wound up tumbling down the stairs."

Bam explains, "I tackled my neighbor and fell down the stairs horsing around. I’m still in the hospital."

Bam says he's still unsure about the extent of his injuries -- but he may have broken his arm and several ribs.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

A.B.

That how bam rolls

Erin

damn, i hope Bam recovers from this and still continues to be himself with his ridiculous shenanagains(: despite all the hateful comments about him, i think that he's awesome, just how he is(: keep shaking it up a bit Bam(:

nicole

so sorry bam hope you get better soon

Hayes

Bam, you are a bad ass. How can you haters not look past these elements: 1. You would never be able to do the stuff he does. I bet 99.9% of you dong sniffers wouldn't be able to jump off something 10 feet high, much less on a skateboard or while getting punched in the **** or something along those lines.

Second, he's an entertainer and a dare devil. He's not trying to set an example for people to follow, and no one really physically loses brain matter from watching someone do stunts on television or in person. He's not the first in the stunt industry, and he wont be the last. He's using a competitive advantage he has to get rich and live a good life. So you're either jealous or non objective lunatics thinking your two cents matter to him or anyone else in the world. (I mean you got me, because I couldn't stand to not write something after knowing people like you exist in this world, you disgust me)

In conclusion, he has accepted the consequences for his actions, and TMZ wants a piece of his publicity power and posts on the website. If you don't want to see celebrity stuff, why would you be on TMZ. You got what you are looking for and found an outlet for your douchey relentless idiotic hatred.

When YOU end up in the hospital, all you probably want is sympathy and attention. It feels good, no matter where it comes from because someone cares. I hope someone in your life wanted YOU to die, because how dare you. Honestly. What's the big deal here. He does stuff that doesn't affect your life, and you get cranky because you don't have as nice of a bank account, good looking women, or a nice car. And you didn't get to hang with Ryan Dunn. Do you really think it would be a bad time to have a beer with these fellas. I don't think so.

Look, if you commented on this and said, "Wow, Bam. That was retarded for you to do, ETC." He'd probably agree and that would be accurate. But, "Just die!" Man, have a heart for a fellow human being. The world is like high school, and he's the popular kid. He does something dumb and everyone knows about it. You are the skeevy little losers who had a burning desire to be cool but didn't have enough swag to get the attention of the popular crowd, hence your ridiculous commentary.

Stop being negative, let bam be bam, let him mourn the death of a friend for PETE's SAKE, and focus on making your lives better. Considering they probably suck.

amber

some of you people should really get a life if you dont like him or his show then dont study what he does and saying you wish he and all his friends would die will come back and bite you in the ass whether he is an "idiot" or not should be none of your concern since clearly you have no respect for him and the way he chooses to live his life. he doesnt tell you how to live yours so dont tell him how to live his!!!

Taryn

I think that the losers who are taking the time out of their pathetic lives to sit here and put rude comments on here are the ones who need to grow up I mean seriously if you don't like him that much then why are you even reading the story in the first place grow up

Taryn