« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

"Big Brother" MUSCLEHEAD

GETS MAJOR WRESTLING DEAL

7/28/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_big_brother_ex
Former 'Big Brother' star Jessie Godderz a.k.a Mr. Pec-Tacular just signed a deal with TNA Wrestling -- and TMZ has learned the company is hopeful he'll debut on TV by the end of the year.

For those unfamiliar, Godderz was the professional body builder on "Big Brother" Seasons 10 and 11... and has been training to become a professional wrestler ever since leaving the house.

According to multiple sources, Jesse has signed a developmental contract with TNA Impact Wrestling that runs through the rest of 2011 -- and the company hopes to get him on TV in the next few months.

TMZ spoke to Jesse who tells us he's been "training with TNA wrestler Bully Ray at his facility in Florida" ever since signing the deal ... and is hopeful he'll get an opportunity to mix it up in the ring with Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle in the near future.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John

Everyone wants the guy to go away because his body makes theirs look sick. Works better for some than others.

bud

Steve-O on steroids.

JAY

He is and always will be a douche bag. He is so full of himself and has no reason to be. Not a wrestling fan, but I may watch just to see him get body slammed and hopefully receive the broken nose he deserves. I'm not worried about him reading this though, because he can't read. Ask anyone who's been in the BB house with him. He's a joke. "Jesse reads the intro Take 7"

Hoopee

Did they let him know through 'Anal Messenger?' WTF is up with that look on his face. Looks like he just dropped the soap in the locker room.

mike

really? WRESTLING IS OFFICIALY DEAD!

Barry

This is why TNA suxs.

nilda

rey mysterio is my champian always.im mad because he lost the belt on monday night raw.i love john cena too.but hes the one who took away reys champion belt and did i cried.i wish i can enter his fan club if i knew where to find it.

TommyKnockerz

God, I'm SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that I HATE professional wrestling. I also HATE Jessie and if I had to watch his stupid ass on another show, other than Big Brother, I'd slit my own throat. I despise this frickin' guy. I don't think I have EVER seen another person so in love with themselves. Hell, I'm 'a nobody' and Jessie sent ME a friend request on MySpace because I was friends with all the other people who were in the Big Brother house with him. Why, in God's name, would he care if I was 'friends' with him or not. I feel bad for all you wrestling fans. If you have to put up with Jessie, you might end up hating wrestling as much as I do.

kray

Jessie seems to be a great person and does not hold grudges like other houseguest. I wish him all the best!

JGJGJG

I went to schoool with jessie. he has a heart of gold and atleat he is in the light to comment about not sitting on jis ass doing nothing and actually doing something with his life

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2