Casey Anthony

FIRST TASTE OF FREEDOM...

BEER!!!

7/28/2011 6:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_casey_anthony_ex
Casey Anthony hit the bottle minutes after being released from jail ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has seen video of Casey getting off a private jet in Florida, hours after she ended her stint behind bars. The video shows Casey holding a half-empty Corona beer bottle.

Casey is smiling as she deplanes. Her former lawyer, Todd Macaluso, is also on board. At one point Casey is heard saying, "I concur" -- a little legalese she probably picked up from her legal team.

Laughter erupts as someone screams, "De Plane, De Plane."

The video is being shopped around by Casey's people, along with anything else that isn't nailed down.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dimes

Ugh. Go away, lady.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

GET HER OFF YOUR SITE!!!!!!! SHE DOES NOT BELONG ON HERE! IF ANYONE ELSE AGREES WITH THIS, PLEASE SAY SO!!!!

Sophie

I agree! I will stop following TMZ if they keep following Casey Anthony! Please! She should not be made famous and she is not a celebrity.

Professor Chaos

$10 says she f*cked everybody on that plane. Good for her. I'd put a baby inside her fine ass. Of course.. I'd put it up for adoption once she gave birth to it just in case she ever felt like killing another one just for the hell of it.

jj

How much did they ask for the video?

#1sexybeast

I don't know about the rest of you. But this just made me sick to my stomach. Damn it, I feel like barfing.

MelRose

Could not AGREE more w/ poster saying that Murdering Lying Tramp dont belong on TMZ!!!!!!!!!!! IF i have to see this skum on here i will leave TMZ for good ect.That thing is nottttttt a Celeb in any way shape or form and frankly,,its like saying its OK that she KILLED a 2year old baby ect- and these men that say shes "Hot" are some sick evil sob's too then-BC she KILLED her kid bc she got in the way of being a triffling tramp! INJECTED a baby w/ chemicalz to keep quiet, 4 good.The jury will get paid back-the ppl that helped get her off will also get theirs,,,,,Look what happed 2 the skum that got OFF 4 Double Murder,,,,ALL DIED Early,,,,and SUFFERED first,,,,,,,,,,, What comes around goes around and there is noooooo two ways about that.So ppl better look out.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

My "Member" name has been the same, before you kept track of them and if you read what it says after "I love TMZ", after ALL the stories you have put online since the beginning of TMZ, This is the FIRST one where you HAVE PISSED ME OFF!!! BIG TIME!!!!!KEEP THIS MURDERING BITCH OFF YOUR SIT
SOME OF YOU HAVE KIDS THAT WORK THERE. INNOCENT MY ASS! BI

Eastender

Well it's obvs that TMZ didn't have the money to buy it. LOL. Prolly spent all their money updating this wicked site.

CINDI

BULL****! ANOTHER BULL **** TMZ STORY.

Strokadellic

Ugly chick.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I WAS SOOO PISSED I MADE TYPOS! I WORKED IN ER AT A CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OVER 10 YEARS AGO. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY ABUSED CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 5 I'VE SEEN DIE FROM THIS ABUSE? ONE TOO MANY! SERIOUSLY - RE-THINK ABOUT POSTING ANY MORE STORIES ABOUT HER!

joanna

ugh this bitch disgusts me,please disappear off the face of the planet,and for the people who are helping hide her,are just as horrid as she is,how do you wake up every morning and look in the mirror at yourselves knowing your protecting a killer,she is nothing but magget food....

tgrfan42069

keep your head up casey..dont sweat the*****eful people on the outside.who have no respect for the justice system.the same system they would exploit to the fullest if they ever end up in a jam.

pawang