Kat Von D

I'M KEEPING THE

JESSE JAMES TATTOO

7/28/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D TattooKat Von D lives her life with "no regrets" -- which is exactly why she's NOT removing a big ass tattoo of Jesse James' face from her ribcage ... DESPITE the end of their relationship.

Kat tells TMZ, "I love my tattoo" -- adding, "It's more than just a portrait, it has a lot of meaning."

FYI -- the tat is a school picture of Jesse ... from when he was in the FIFTH GRADE.

Kat -- whose show "L.A. Ink" premieres tonight on TLC -- also has a tattoo of another ex-BF somewhere on her body ... and she tells us, that's not going anywhere either.

Dedication.

justsaying

Man is she frigging gross. I don't know how any sane man can get beyond those tats, get an erection, and then have sex with her. She's a poster child for a butch lesbian.

Cujeaux

How appropriate that it's in her underarm. She can change up his hair and give him a black mop by simply growing her underarm hair. She's gross like that so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Gee, I wonder who her next BF will be. I'm guessing a hip hop artist covered in tats that nobody has heard of. (but somehow has a sh*tload of money)

Meanie

Skank!

Tab

It looks more like Martha Plimpton in her GOONIES days.

mrs t

ugly man.... ugly tat... should have it on her ass..

Xteban

Advertising space is available.

Logan R

Nothing like looking at your life mistakes in the mirror, EVERYDAY! I'm all for tattoo's, but putting anything relationship wise on usually ends up bad. She should put a headstone around all the faces of the ex's she has on her. That would look cool.

jeff

Jesse might, but I wouldn't touch that nasty thing with a ten-foot pole. eww!

Mediaprof

Absolutly brillant. All this drama, all this publicity, and in the very week her new season premieres on cable. That, ladies and gentelmen, is how you manipulate the media.

KristinaLA

weird how she got a tattoo of a fifth grade photo of him.

slicke813

That is the reason why you do not tattoo any mofo's name on you

MaudieZ

I'm a mortician...and from 20 feet away, she looks like she's in stage 2 decomposition...hideous tatoos...she'll regret it in 10 years as she's no spring chicken now.

pepekale

she look like ****!

Buckaroobonzai

Kat is a total loser. And... she sounds like a man

justincarp

At first glance, I thought this post said she got a big "ass tattoo" of Jesse James. That might have been a more appropriate spot than her ribcage...