Kat Von D

I'M KEEPING THE

JESSE JAMES TATTOO

7/28/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D TattooKat Von D lives her life with "no regrets" -- which is exactly why she's NOT removing a big ass tattoo of Jesse James' face from her ribcage ... DESPITE the end of their relationship.

Kat tells TMZ, "I love my tattoo" -- adding, "It's more than just a portrait, it has a lot of meaning."

FYI -- the tat is a school picture of Jesse ... from when he was in the FIFTH GRADE.

Kat -- whose show "L.A. Ink" premieres tonight on TLC -- also has a tattoo of another ex-BF somewhere on her body ... and she tells us, that's not going anywhere either.

Dedication.

Mark

Why do they only show photos of Kat's butt? A few friends say that's her actual face. If so, did she get run over by a train? How could she survive with that ugly mug? Even worse is how low does James have to go to get laid? This is indeed the lowest of the lows for anyone. James would have been much better off with giving it to Bea Arthur from "Maude"...even though she has been dead over a year.

Shelley

Who cares about the tatoo.

gloria

SUPER Stuipd and a BITCH! She is such a vile person for doing what she did to Sandra, UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!Hope she dies soon!

Ryan jervis

Kat von dummy

cathy

She's discusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miguel

kat is a lame, there is no reality in her reality show. b/s it's all about ratings

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

S*** personified!

pk

Sorry, but she is gross looking! I think her and Jesse actually deserve each other, just sayin'

royalredus

Oh dear. That is unfortunate. I only have to see my ex boyfriends if I decide to dig out my high school yearbook, but now she has to see JJ everytime she looks in a mirror. That would be a painful constant reminder.

Amanda

Hmmm... they break up and she walks off of Good Day LA, all before her show premiers. We're all suckers for these "staged" Hollywood event. They'll be back together in a week.

Laurie

I think all the ugly comments, about Kat, are well just "ugly." She is really a very nice person,she works very hard, she smells good and she is beautiful.

jabby

Seriously, all of Jesse's exes look nasty and gross! What in the world was Sandra thinking? I hope she had him tested for every STD possible.

Sugar Kitty

That tat is disgusting. Would anyone out there in TMZ land have sessy times with this woman?

sally

RIDICULOUS!! Lose the tattoo .. it's just cluttering up all the others!

Regulator

Terrible tattoo artist. It looks like she did that tattoo herself, because it looks as bad as the rest of her work.

I bet the rest of the tattoo shows the 5-year-old Nazi doing a reach-around and pinching a nip. I'm sure it has a lot of meaning, you pedo.