Lindsay's Stereo Installer:

"YOU'RE A BORN DRUGGIE!!"

7/27/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_lindsay_speaker_ex

The stereo installer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is so angry he didn't get paid, he launched a very personal attack, telling her -- "You're a born druggie!"

TMZ broke the story ... Stephen Clark is suing Lindsay for more than $1,100, claiming she stiffed him on an installation in her Venice home while she was on house arrest.

TMZ has obtained correspondence between Lindsay and Clark, which started civilly but quickly deteriorated.

In the first exchange, Clark wrote. "Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you. So I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment."

Clark continued: "I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go."

Lindsay responded, "Sorry!!I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."

But time passed, and Lindsay went radio silent.

So a frustrated Clark wrote back, "You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well?" And Clark continued, "You're a born druggie!"

Clark is suing Lindsay in small claims court.

Astronut

Wha - ? $1,000 for audio equipment AND installation/set-up??? That must be a really cheap sound system. One good speaker - just one - costs more than $1,000.... just sayin'.

kitnplayn

This guy is a halfwit jerk who is taking advantage of her celebrity by using an opportunity to hurt her publically...."You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well?"

Somebody should tell that twig that we already know that.

I hope that when she pays him, it creates a chain of events that makes him fall on his sorry azz.

Franc

She's a degenerate. What a shame someone talented like Amy has to die while we're still stuck with this one.

some guy

... So... how's Linds doing in her community serv-

... Never mind.

some guy

I called the people that have been working on my idea for me. Going really well. They said they should be able to file for a provisional patent soon.

Don't wanna go into too much detail, but it's an energy-saving device for plug-in appliances (ie. T.V., toaster). Really simple idea. One of those "why didn't I think of that?" kind of ideas.

I'm really excited and so are the people working on it. Think it's gonna do well. Talked about maybe going global. Can't wait

Think I'll just fall off the earth when this thing comes out. I'll never have to hear about Lindsay Lohan again.

Mike

Finally, someone who isn't sugarcoating it for this girl.

@joeburd

MyOpinionOnly:

My point is that many people every day have problems, legally, financially, and otherwise. There are young ladies (and men) in America today that are way more off the rails than Lindsay yet they still have an expectation of privacy and dignity.

If she owes money, then she should pay her bill. We've all owed money and most of us have had financial issues at one point or another. That doesn't mean this jerk has to be so ruthless and public in his remarks. He could have made a statement to TMZ when asked, but could have done so with some professionalism, taste, and courtesy. After all, he doesn't want to look as bad as the picture he's trying to paint - and he does look that bad.

We don't even know why she hasn't paid yet so to say that Lindsay made a premeditated, deliberate decision to screw this guy over on purpose is nothing but hot air, conjecture, and hearsay.

My issue is the way this piece of crap handled himself and made immature, distasteful remarks when he should have simply went through the court, if necessary, and obtained an order for the dough.

Lindsay needs to be left the hell alone and people need to settle down and let her live her life.

By the way, when a product is delivered or service rendered, regardless of payment status, it's not considered theft. It's a civil matter after the fact. To say she's a thief in this matter is slander, unwarranted, and simply not accurate.

I am rooting for Lindsay and truly hope she makes it through the woods and back into the spotlight where she deserves be (through immense talent and personality). In fact, she will get through all of this and be a better person for it.

Nancy

Hey, Nicole, why don't YOU pay the bill.

ilovegossip

@Nicole,

How exactly is this slander? Are you saying she's not a recovering addict? If not, that makes her just a plain old addict! LOL!!!

..EW..

Don't people get it? Lindsay thinks she doen't have to pay for anything! hahahah

ilovegossip

Interesting that she's changing managers though... I guess Michael Lohan was right after all!

some guy

@Izzy

Gonna need a drinking buddy. Feel like falling off the Earth with me?

cali

There she goes again, pulling the same BS she does with her other victims

Pimpcessa

Do ANY OF YOU DIMWITTED LOHAN LOVERS pay attention to anything she does at all?? She OWES HIM MONEY FOR SERVICES RENDERED! If she HAD PAID HIM WHAT SHE OWES HIM THEN HE WOULDN'T BE ON HERE TELLING THE WORLD WHAT A LOSER SHE IS.

Do you UNDERSTAND now?

Glenn

Isn't something as foolish as this followed up with "I know you are but what am I?"