Lindsay's Stereo Installer:

"YOU'RE A BORN DRUGGIE!!"

7/27/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_lindsay_speaker_ex

The stereo installer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is so angry he didn't get paid, he launched a very personal attack, telling her -- "You're a born druggie!"

TMZ broke the story ... Stephen Clark is suing Lindsay for more than $1,100, claiming she stiffed him on an installation in her Venice home while she was on house arrest.

TMZ has obtained correspondence between Lindsay and Clark, which started civilly but quickly deteriorated.

In the first exchange, Clark wrote. "Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you. So I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment."

Clark continued: "I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go."

Lindsay responded, "Sorry!!I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."

But time passed, and Lindsay went radio silent.

So a frustrated Clark wrote back, "You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well?" And Clark continued, "You're a born druggie!"

Clark is suing Lindsay in small claims court.

nof

@Justice 5 minutes ago

____________________________________________________

What other celebs are you keeping personal journals on -- and why so important to crucify Lindsey Lohan?

You have an axe-to-grind and a-horse-in-the-race.

D

This girl is such a piece of SCAT.

Pimpcessa

@ "@joeburd" - If Lindsay can afford a personal assistant and a Escalade to be driven to clubs and parties, then she should be able to afford the $1100.00 she owes him and she should pay it ontime. Maybe you should also take a gander at her wardrobe as well. Bitch ain't shopping at Marshalls, she's shopping on Rodeo Drive. Get a clue LOSER!

Justice

@joebud

I omitted this on Lohan's resume:

THEY ARE LOOKING TO RECAST A NEW ROLE...GUESS WHO?

Makes great reading

nof

Last week Attorney Levin said that "Justice" has a para-social- relationship with Lindsey Lohan.

John

@REALbarbwire7

he did over and over and over and over and over and then filed court docs and she still hasn't paid..

idiot..

Nikki

Im Lindsay Lohan MOVE THAT SPEAKER!

dreamon

He installed her equipment and tried over and over to get paid and HE's an arse?

Ellie G

Oh please, just pay the man already. I dont care if she is a day or a month late, Pay The Man. Who in the hell is advising her? Its $1100, thats a small amount compared to another bad story.

some guy

@Izzy

OK. I'm gonna need a weed buddy. Wanna fall of the Earth with me?

D

No one should give her anything anymore without being paid in advance. She has a track record now, we know what this fish is all about..

John

@joeburd knowingly not paying is a form of stealing. This didn't happen last week or a few days ago. HE has been trying for his money for a while now.

Since you want to ride her infected gash so much then why don't you quit your job and then do all these odd jobs for her and just wait around till she pays you. Forget about the parts company that you owe for her parts or your kids food etc.. just worry about LiLo getting her drugs so she can be happy.

He can't sue her if she is still within contract terms idiot. So if his invoice has a net 30 then he can't even sy she is late for 30 days.

I guess you wouldn't know any of that since your just a jerkoff watching to much of LiLo on TMZ to jerk too and dreaming one day she will be all yours and you can protect her blah blah blah.. your sick in the head.

susan

I just knew this guy would talk to TMZ. As was said yesterday, it looked like he wanted to earn some cash with the 'let me tell you my story' scenario. Its obvious these communications were not in any court paperwork so he probably sold them to TMZ.

The work was carried out in June, he filed court papers in July, hardly a long outstanding debt. His aggressive almost blackmail tone won't serve him well. Lindsay admitted the debt but after his 'born druggie' comment I'm not surprised she didn't contact him further.

This actually shows this guy as a poor businessman, threats never work.

Pimpcessa

Hey Linds....think carwash!!!

MariJoy

Did this guy not know she has a reputation as a THIEF?
Stupid is as stupid DUHs...