Pregnant Man

How I Got JACKED UP!

7/27/2011 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_weight_loss_secret_ex

Former woman turned transgendered pregnant man Thomas Beatie didn't get ripped overnight -- in fact, he tells TMZ, it took LOTS of hard work to drop the baby weight ... and even some hormones.

Beatie -- who has given birth to three children -- called in to TMZ Live today, telling us, he owes his chiseled bod to good old-fashioned diet and exercise ... claiming he eats high protein, low carb ... and lifts weights. (FYI -- his bench is 225)

0726_thomas_beatie_Splash_Getty
But hormones helped too -- Beatie says he went back on testosterone 4 months ago after his last pregnancy ... and it gave him a HUGE boost in the muscle department.

As for his transformation surgery -- Beatie says he has no plans to have a full sex-change operation ... as far as he's concerned, he's legally male ... and that's enough.

Check out the video ... he's very entertaining.

amazon_woman

THIS IS F*CKING NASTY AND WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS !!!!!

OooooNooo!

Hey TMZ, what's with the female topless pictures? First time I have ever seen you post pictures of a woman's bare nipples! Will there be more? Will you place a NSFW warning like the other sites?

who-me

Gross

Dave

That "man" needs her head checked. Men don't give birth to 3 kids, women do.

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

tiger fan 40269 so if i sew a tail onto my butt and big pointy ears on my head.does that mean im a cat?

No...but maybe you are a.................................................RABBIT ?

Jeff

What a freak her parents did not raise her right and she is not going to raise her kids right if they don't kill them self's after they find out dad is really mom

cake

Sorry, but if that isn't a result of liposuction, I don't know what is.

Regardless of gender, natural abdomens do not look like that. Look up Tara Reid's (sp?) lipo disaster and you'll see immediate similarities.

Barring cysts or related issues, the human body has unerring symmetry. This doesn't look right, no matter what his/her weight, fitness, BMI or what have you.

Looks like lipo to me...! :)

MrJoeBanks

THIS **** IS FUXXING RIDICULOUS...

who-me

Cool ti-ts dude. Have you met Michael Lohan?

who-me

Cool ti-ts dude. Have you net Michael Lohan?

FresnoBullpup

Isn't this the couple where not only is the "man" a transgendered woman who gave birth to the kids, but the "woman" is actually a transgendered male, which was why the "man" had to be the one that gave birth in the first place?

LoLa

M
E

O
U
T
!

This guy is a female thats HOW she can give birth.

me

I can't even stand to look at the pictures of this guy/girl....it's really sick and I'm REALLY liberal!

yup

Now that's some serious dysfunction there...hahaha

JJ

She is NOT a man, she is a women and no amount of surgery or drugs will change that

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments