The Pregnant Man

RIPPED AFTER DROPPING

BABY POUNDS

7/27/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Thomas Beatie Photo
Thomas Beatie -- the former woman turned transgendered pregnant man -- has not only lost all the baby weight that comes from having three children ... he's more CUT UP than an umbilical cord!

The blonder Beatie showed off his newly buff chest, bis and abs while in the pool with one of his kids in Arizona on Tuesday.

Oh daddy.

0727_post_baby_bods_small_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

K

Thomas Beatie, I admire you. Only because you did what you felt was best for yourself. To all those haters, seriously. Why do you even care? Does he really impact your life that much that you have to rip on him?

little-bear

I certanly respect other people's feeling but this is the most patetic picture I have seen in my life. Am wonder what my children will have to witness when they grow up. " Men playing to be God." what a waste.

little-bear

I certanly respect other people's feelings but this is the most patetic picture I have seen in my life. Am wonder what my children will have to witness when they grow up. " Men and science playing to be God." what a waste.

little-bear

I certanly respect other people's feelings but this is the most patetic picture I have seen in my life. Am wonder what my children will have to witness when they grow up. " Men playing to be God." what a waste.

Chaz

On the subject of "Thomas Beatie"- I think that it is absolutely horrifying that ANYONE would consider this person a man. SHE still has all her own plumbing. SHE is a WOMAN. The news about her as the "Pregnant Man" is insulting. I'm a gay man and have many Transgender friends, but this woman has taken the cake, all for the sake of publicity. She should be ashamed.

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

On a scale of 1-10 for WEIRDO +100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.......

poor poor baby may God save you from the confusion

LadyV

There is no such thing as a pregnant man. That is a woman and we all know that men cannot get pregnant. This is very bad publicity.

User12345

Wow, you fkn people are pathetic. I can't believe how judgemental and rude you all are. Your Creator is facepalming himself right now over your stupid comments. You people make me sick. Grow a heart and develop some humanity, you jerks.

sam

removing breast and male hormone injection don't make u a man...face the truth my dear...

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10