The Pregnant Man

RIPPED AFTER DROPPING

BABY POUNDS

7/27/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Thomas Beatie Photo
Thomas Beatie -- the former woman turned transgendered pregnant man -- has not only lost all the baby weight that comes from having three children ... he's more CUT UP than an umbilical cord!

The blonder Beatie showed off his newly buff chest, bis and abs while in the pool with one of his kids in Arizona on Tuesday.

Oh daddy.

0727_post_baby_bods_small_launch

Lisa

That is a woman that has had her boobs cut off. It has not penis but has a vagina and uterus instead that make IT a woman. Period, in of story.

Jen

Thats sick really no words for it.

katie

She needs to stop deluding herself. She is a woman, that is what her DNA says I don't care what some court says.

sweetgabrown

wow.....thats all i can say and I don't mean it in a (im so proud of you) way... just wow smh

lolalove

NOT A MAN

Ms. Littlejohn

SHE's a wierdo.

WillOTheWisp

Why is everyone referring to this female as a male???
She has a UTERUS, not TESTICLES!!!
And she has 46 chromosomes including two X chromosomes, thus equaling FEMALE!!! DUHHHH!!!

Marie

The transgendered people have the right to be happy and live like normal citizen just like you and me.

Star Whacker

TMZ, you must be joking. The flabby skin on it's stomach looks just like stretched out skin on a woman. Which, by the way, is exactly what it is.

spyke

I try to be open-minded I really do but stuff like this just crosses the line for me. Pick a gender and stick with it you can't have it both ways. 70-yr-old women finding ways to get pregnant and Octomom getting knocked up with 8 babies was just as bad.

TMP

This is NOT a pregnant MAN. This is a woman, dressed like a man. I have NO issues with transgender people. At all.. but if you are a woman and you want to be a man, then complete the process and be a man. MEN CAN'T HAVE BABIES. Same goes for men who want to be women. Regardless of the feelings towards such things, if you have a uterus and a vagina.. you're still a woman capable of having kids. Just because you're a woman who dresses like a man (and in this case, has had their breast removed) doesn't make you a pregnant man. It makes you a breast-less, WOMAN.

julie

SICKOS!!!!! YUK!!!

karmabug

Congratulations on the beautiful family! It looks like they are doing well. You judgemental haters can go take a long walk off a short plank. Live and let live, love and let love. Don't judge someone until you've walked a lifetime in their shoes.

me, myself and I

Our 3 yr old neighbor kid says he wants to be a horse. If he runs on all fours, puts a saddle on his back and whinnys, should he's mother be forced to acknowledge him as a horse?

She's baaaack

Let's get this out of the way. THIS ISN'T A MAN. "He" has a uterus and female reproductive system that he has put to good use to become a MOTHER. He might act as a father, but he gave carried the kids and gave birth to them through his veg.gina so he is a WOMAN. I get TG, but person is a plain old freak, probably did this so he could keep his lesbian girlfriend.