The Pregnant Man

RIPPED AFTER DROPPING

BABY POUNDS

7/27/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Thomas Beatie Photo
Thomas Beatie -- the former woman turned transgendered pregnant man -- has not only lost all the baby weight that comes from having three children ... he's more CUT UP than an umbilical cord!

The blonder Beatie showed off his newly buff chest, bis and abs while in the pool with one of his kids in Arizona on Tuesday.

Oh daddy.

0727_post_baby_bods_small_launch

DnMphs

Not a pregnant "man". Born a female, always a female no matter what surgery, drugs, or hormones you administer. Ridiculous to call that woman a man. She's a woman and that's that - give her all the drugs and surgery you want, but her genes are FEMALE.

WillOTheWisp

@ ayngemac "The day someone gives birth through a penis, I'll be impressed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL!!! NO CHIT!!!

the booger bunch

ICK!

AsianCockJerkers.com

JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL! CPS, TAKE THE KIDS! WTF is going on here? I have nothing against the LGTB (?) community, but you have to approach "raising children" as delicately as possible.

DnMphs

Rini6 - how in the heck can you call this person a MAN? It's a woman with cosmetic changes made to make her appear to be a man. Period. IT IS A FEMALE! Men do not have a uterus, nor can they birth a child. I don't care what you do via drugs or cosmetic surgery, if you are born a woman, you ARE a women. If you are born a MAN you are a man. You can make all the cosmetic and surgical changes you want, but the fact remains, you are what you were born as and thats that. It is stupid and ignorant to think otherwise. This is NOT a MAN who had a baby - IT'S A WOMAN, trying to ACT LIKE a man who had a baby. PERIOD.

brian042008

This is just disgusting, my stomach can't handle this. I understand legal rights for all, but this is just an abomination. I like the gays and think they should have rights but this is going to far. I don't care if I offend anyone, go "F" off for all I care. Just isn't right to do this.

Bubba

I love how some folks are preaching "live and let live" here and then proceed to rip those who are expressing their disgust at this freak a new one.

Mark

If you look at the photo on the right. The right breast appears to have had breast reduction or removal surgury. (see scare under boob)Its my belief this guy is actually a women if these are scares.

JOSEPH

TO THE HATERS ON THE BOARD, GO GET YOUR OWN LIFE!

2idiots

HEY TMZ - those "RIPPED ABS" you're referring to are known as Stretch Marks!

Alli

Wow, he looks fantastic! So impressed and inspired by him. One day, I hope society will be more open minded to transgendered and transexuals exploring their options in this way. I'm sure he's a fantastic father!

2idiots

Um EW, what is that nasty lookin' rash on her/his/its arm? Gross

DnMphs

People... come on... that is not a "guy", it's a girl wanting to be a guy. Genetically, its a FEMALE!!! Born a female, always a female, no matter what cosmetic or plastic surgery she has. MEN CANNOT GIVE BIRTH! DUH! Are you all stupid or something? you're going to call her a "he" because she has abs and a mustache? How ignorant can you be?!?!?!?

Trinny

She is not a MAN !!! awwww How many men do you know that have women's privates, womb, overies and a menstrual cycle !
She is a women and will always be a women. God help us all !!

Marc

IT HAS A ****! THAT'S NOT A MAN!!!! STOP THE BULL****!