"DANCING WITH THE STARS"

SIGNS ANOTHER KARDASHIAN

7/28/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0728-ron-kardashian-getty-ex
Another member of the Kardashian Klan has agreed to compete on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars" TMZ has learned ... but it ain't Khloe ... or Kourtney ... or Kris -- it's a dude!

Multiple sources confirm ... Rob Kardashian is officially on board -- despite concerns about the "Dancing" schedule conflicting with Kim's super MEGA wedding in August.  We're told the two sides addressed the issue and hammered out a plan -- and Rob signed on the dotted line.

Rob will be the 2nd Kardashian to compete on the show -- his sister Kim hit the ballroom in 2008 ... but she was eliminated just 3 weeks in to the competition.

Christine

Guess mama Kris told him to get a job. I thought DWTS were looking for real celebrities and not these f-listers. Man they will take anybody nowanddays. Whose next Casey Anthony?

elguapo

FTW!
So much for not signing d-listers!
How the heck is this douchebag a celebrity?
Dancing with the stars has sunk to a new low!

I'm glad I don'*****ch that show!

Kevin

DWTS stated they would not sign any "D-Listers" this season - well Rob Kardashian is like a D-, possibly an F. What is wrong with them???

sotiredofthis

HIGH PROFILE ????? Are you sh**ing us? Puh-leeze.

mswings

Another D list celebrity...............................Im no*****ching.

Jennifer B

He is not even a D-LISTER!!!

Marianne

Whatever happened to that A-list I heard about????

shannon Kent

so much for promises of GREAT (vs. loser) contestants! :(

dude is sorry... so sorry, one feels badly that RK is so blah.. no nothing.....

I'm finding new show.. sick of wannabes when show has such great promise

Marianne

A-list? Whatever happened to the A-list???

carol

so now your going after the bottom of the family clan. Bad choice i will not be watching dwts, next season. all he is good at is answering to his media hurgry mom!

Patti

Don't you think the D list people should go! This is ridiculous. They have no one to put on that show and it should have been cancelled a long time ago.

boudica9

Congrats DWTS on getting another supposed celebrity no one gives a flying F about. Maybe the name of the show should be changed to DWTL Dancing With The Losers. I would rather be watching paint dry or grass grow than this pile of human waste show known as DWTS. I think it's time to cancel the show.

Sunshyne777

I thought they said they weren't going to use the "B" listers anymore. Well, I guess they stuck to their word because this guy is on the "C" list.

courtney

I thought they didn't want anymore d-list people

Carrie

What a joke, So many other people worthy of the show instead. Family of ick is what we refer to them as.