« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K's Wedding Invite

NO JEANS, NO T-SHIRTS!!!

7/28/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian Wedding Invitation
TMZ has obtained a copy of Kim Kardashian's wedding invitation, and it has all the makings of a fancy schmancy affair.

The wedding, which will be held on Saturday, August 20, is strictly black tie.

The ceremony will be held in Montecito, California -- near Oprah's mansion.

Of course, the bash is being thrown by Kris Jenner and her sidekick, Bruce.

Oh yeah, the groom is Kris Humphries.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bill

poor bruce, from icon, to nutless wonder, its pathetic, and makes my sack hurt when i see the crap he goes thru for some of that kardashian tang. I just hope their 14 minutes of fame is up before we start having to watch kardashian kids be aholes also. but you gotta give them credit, never have so many profited from solittle real tallent. it pays to have a nice ass.

nicole

pimp Jenner is about to sign a deal wtih E! to have her two youngest get their own spin-off..aimed at teens.

mommaj59

what time?

Sabrina

What's all the rush, at least they have more planning time than they did with the tall one. This will not last past three years, and that depends on children and his status with his professional ball team.

sheila

Am surprised the wedding is even takeing place,I give the marrage 1 year if that
I feel this guy is out to make a name for himself
marry kim. look all ofa sudeden he is a magazine covers and doing photo shoots
good luck

Stacey

I am really bummed that the wedding will be in my home town of Santa Barbara. All the locals are so low key we don't like to fuss over celebrities. Our town is real and down to earth. I fear the paps and stalkers will be a pain in the butt. We have ONE freeway so it may be a disaster for all the regular folks trying to go about their business. Pease and love

Angelica

Are you sure this is the real invitation? It seems so plain and its beyond rude not to include his parents name even if they aren't alive AND Bruce's name should be first. I could print something like this off my computer!

Melissa

My invitations were far nicer than these. If these are the real deal, she was ripped off. I hope they are fakes. Where are his parents names? Why isn't his full name spelled out. Seems like cheap, Wal-Mart print yourself invitations to me. Seriously...low rent...but then again, look who is getting "married". The Queen of Low Rent!

roseanne

come on people, give the girl a break, sometimes loves happens very fast, and last a life time, her sister is still married, and happy, so lighten up, and wish them the best of luck.

david

Im so FU*#ING sick of hearing about her stupid ass life ..... The only thing remotely interesting about the name Kardashian was her sex tape !!!

peaches

Darn I have to work won't be there. Like who cares go away.

Veronica

I bet this marrige lasts from 6 months to a year tops.

Wishbone

Yes they left out her deceased father's name. No biggie...she can put it on the next wedding invitations.

Lily

WHAT wedding SHOULD allow T-shirts and jeans??? (Even hillbillies would acknowledge THAT as a sort of, kind of SPECIAL OCCASION!!!! ) TMZ, are you for real?? LOL

Something Missing

Where are Krisstopher's parents name? If his parents are still alive, and they didn't include his mother or father's name on the invitation, THIS SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! It already does to me! Oh well, let the blind, lead the blind!!