« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K's Wedding Invite

NO JEANS, NO T-SHIRTS!!!

7/28/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian Wedding Invitation
TMZ has obtained a copy of Kim Kardashian's wedding invitation, and it has all the makings of a fancy schmancy affair.

The wedding, which will be held on Saturday, August 20, is strictly black tie.

The ceremony will be held in Montecito, California -- near Oprah's mansion.

Of course, the bash is being thrown by Kris Jenner and her sidekick, Bruce.

Oh yeah, the groom is Kris Humphries.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kevin

and instead of champagne toast for good luck all the guests will be invited to p.iss all over Kim

spyke

Must be nice to be famous for having a massive butt, false eyelashes and a reality tv show. Let's not forget the sex tape, D-list stepdad, father famous for defending a murderer, little sister who doesn't know how to use birth control and a very shrewd mother/manager who has managed to parlay all of that into a multi-million dollar franchise.

AS

Oh, Kris...I believe the HUSBANDS name goes first on a wedding invitation. That is the correct protocol. Oh, wait...we are talking KARDASHIAN. Really, Bruce. At what point do you say PLEASE STOP KICKING ME IN THE BALLS!

MsRita

Stupid girl it’s called Formal Attire . Your Pimp knew better what the hell is going on with these people.

I'm sure people understand what that means and the speak Kardaskanion The only dummy is Kim and Kris hump a kardashion

Slobby

It should read "Two Thousand Eleven," no "and".
Some LA hillbilly must have done those invites.

D

I think it is tacky with the "TMZ". The time has been forgotten and there is no address of where it is. Also, it would have been nice for the bride's family to include the parents of the groom, leaving them out of the invitation is just the start of a 'family tradition' that will not bode well. He is marrying her whole family, is she marrying his whole family???

Anonymous527496

Is Kris Humphries an orphan or something? Isn't it suppose to have his parent's name listed too? (I don't know much about Kris)and we can all see that Mama Kris was in charge of these invitations since her name is the first one there.

nisiek

tacky just like the klassless Kardashians...this whole thing is a joke...just for ratings..Kim is a pathetic puppet, and that mother...jeez makes me so grateful for my nice nurturing low key mother...Bruce Jenner, wtf happened to you??? You are the only one with a genuine accomplishment and this is how you present yourself...as Kris Jenner's puppet, she is well worth divorcing...I would be ashamed to be related to this nasty crew.

Yep I said that

Wear all the black ties you want this POT has no class and never will

Melanie

It's kinda sad that people assume the worst in people just because they on a reality show or because they're famous. I'm pretty sure they aren't the only people in America to have a quick engagement. I know some who've had a shorter engagement and have been happily married for years. Stop starting the countdown for people's marriage's to fail and start wishing them luck because one shows class and the other is distasteful.

Melanie

And did anyone ever stop to think that Kris's name is before Bruce's on the invitation because he's her stepdad? Just a thought. But it's probably not the real invitation anyway since Kris's (Jenner) full name isn't on there.

Barbara

I would imagine it will be at SYR which is the celebrity choice for weddings. We live next door to Oprah and I doubt it will be in our neighborhood...a good time to leave town!

Dan

Man I wish that dirtbag of a woman would just drop dead already!!!

moe

WHAT A F-ING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Meenbeen

That invitation is terribly un-informative: no time of day or specific wedding site? Also, I'm surprised they didn't spell it "Kalifornia" on the invite.