Lauryn Hill

ROHAN MARLEY DID NOT

ABANDON ME

7/28/2011 10:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauryn Hill Baby
Lauryn Hill
has posted a statement on her website blasting reports that Bob Marley's son Rohan "abandoned" her during her recent pregnancy -- and hints that he's not even the man who impregnated her ... this time.

In her post, Hill admits, "Mr. Marley and I have had a very complex history" ... and mentions they already have FIVE children together.

Hill states, "[Rohan and I] have had long periods of separation over the years but our 5 children together remain a joy to both of us."  The fact that she says they only have 5 kids and not 6 suggests Rohan is not the father this time ... though she never explicitly rules him out.

Hill never reveals the identity of the new baby daddy -- but says, "Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child."

"Thank you for your concern and I appreciate all of the well-wishes regarding the birth of my new son."

Rohan also weighed in on the matter -- tweeting, "People would rather listen to gossip than hear from the actual individuals. Some people just don't want the truth."

DPG

FIRST!

some guy

6 KIDS?!! No wonder she fell off the Earth.

Daniela

Is she going to go on Maury now?

MoonDust

6 kids?!! Damn!

Carl

How is this breaking news? I read about it elsewhere YESTERDAY.

DPG

That's not Lauryn Hill. It's Dwight Yokham.

JLB

My word...I didn't know she had a litter.

Regulator

Court ordered sterilization seems like the only option for this breeder.

I know you think she's a star, and her kids will be fine, but she can't even pay musicians for than $350 per gig. That's going to be five, six, seven... more welfare babies that the system is going to have to support either through food stamps, or three free meals a day in jail.

buck

Sounds like the case of, u r not going to pin this on on me.

Anyway, she is a liar. He is the father of 2 kids and not 5.
She has kids with different men and people do not know that.
He takes pictures always w/oldest daughter and third son. They look like him. The 2 boys and youngest girl are off different father(s). Lauren knows this and she is embarassed b/c of the image that she protrays as a positive and role model for young black women.
Watch, he is going to talk soon b/c he does not have 5 kids w/Lauren.

peachpie

Just because she makes music for us does not give you permission to try to put her on blast about her private life. I don't see any laws broken here. I would have asked you why you need to know. This is my life I can do what I please.

uma

TMZ, get rid of the 72pt font size you adapted for the headings. it's distracting and annoying.

Buckaroobonzai

skank

IN MY OPINION

She doesn't have to explain herself to ANYONE. IT'S NONE OF THEIR BEEZWACK!

WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS?

robert

lauren hill is a Has-Been Nobody and WHO CARES about her and her baby...her music sucks....her 15 minutes are UP!!!!
she should have never had that long....she is a bore and OVER~RATED in the music industry

Chris amstel

who cares she doesnt even matter

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments