MARIA AND INJURED SON

DINNER WITH OPRAH!

7/28/2011 6:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072811_winfrey_shriver_still

Fresh out of the hospital from a boogie boarding injury, Maria Shriver's son Christopher Schwarzenegger dined in the healing glow of one Oprah Winfrey last night.

Chris, Maria and Auntie O hit Spago in Bev Hills -- and on the way out, created a HUGE quandary for the paparazzi -- who do you shoot??? O Holy Oprah? Divorcee Maria? Or recovering Christopher?

Betty

About Oprah - I just want this phony to pleeeeeease go away.

godbless1

We love you Oprah...ignore all the jerk they just looking to pull you down... they can't wait to see you like Tiger wood..the devil is strong but just keep up the good work..just remember that good always win over evil.

love always.

dennis in sac

I saw her a**-crack! Lol!

desirae

for all those talking **** about Oprah( GET A ******* JOB you guys suck,She made it were she is today due to hard work.*NOTE TO: Oprah you look great I wish I could live one day in your shoes (today not back then).Maria dont worry someone more powerful can see everything and is watching over you and your family.

Queen Karma

Proof a lot of brillant people do not have any common sense.
Instead of going out to dinner and your just got out of ICU, why not have a wonderful,relaxing, PRIVATE, chef from Spago chater a lovely dinner at your mansion or Oprah's mansion?
Oparah-no common snes
Maria -no common sense
Christopher-obese and badly injured, needs weight reduction , low calo foods and after thething with his father did making a kid Chris's age, Chris should have total privacy around him .

Bunny

a better title might have been, "Kennedy Receives Blessing From Poperah". Just another meeting of 'The Limelight Gang'. And Oprah, take some advice from Joan Crawford, put on some make-up and pull your pants up. Just say 'No' to crack.

bring back recent posts

..that poor kid being dragged out for show and tell..why can't they eat at home and let the poor child rest..disgusting! gawd

KKKdevil

love you Oprah

kali

Its scary how close these vultures are allowed to get to people. I'd be terrified if I was swarmed like that, there are too many nutbars in the world that could be in the crowd.

fiona

If money could buy a beautiful face Oprah would have the most beautiful face. What a boggylamp face.

Jaz

Come on...your son suffers a very serious injury...so serious he needs to stay in the hospital for a week and you decide to take him out to dinner, with Oprah of all people, to a very well known restuarant where paparazzi are known for stalking celebrities and people in the news and you think that is a wise decision? So painfully to watch Christopher being mauled and shoved in close quarters by all the photog's....watching them all crawl into the waiting car really made me winch....I can only imagine the pain he must be in with broken ribs etc....they don't heal overnight....I'm Team Maria but come on this little dinner party was a case of bad judgment....Remember the old days? When all Arnold and Maria had to do was call Wolfgang Puck up and he'd have food delivered to them? I'm sorry I really feel dinner out, especially with a person like Oprah, should be have done at a later date....oh yeah....I saw Oprah's butt crack too...:(

fiona

If money could buy a beautiful face Marie and Oprah would be rally beautiful. Both faces look like buggylamps

penny

If I saw Oprah's Butt crack, then of course Christopher did also. Now on top of everything else he will need eye surgery. You have permanently burned this childs eye sockets forever.

KKKdevil

you know the saying the most beautiful people do the most evil things. you don't need a beautiful face Oprah or Maria you have a gorgeous heart. that what counts. American look at things from the outside in. you may have a beautiful face but your heart is evil.

Raejean

Two observations:

The young man is not obese.

Oprah did show more than I'm sure she intended getting into the car, which is why a lady doesn't get into a car that way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments