TMZ Live

RAVE RIOT WITNESS

CHUMLEE FROM 'PAWN STARS'!

7/28/2011 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072811_tmzlive

Chumlee from 'Pawn Stars' drops by to give his EYEWITNESS account of the wimpiest riot in history! And, Casey Anthony celebrates her release from jail with a beer on a PRIVATE JET ... is it okay for her to finally let loose? Plus, should bad tippers be outed?

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(6:00) Casey Anthony celebrated her release from jail with a beer ... on private jet! So the question: Is she rubbing the not guilty verdict in our faces?
(9:20) Do we expect Casey to cry the rest of her life?
(12:01) The latest on the Casey interview bidding war.
(17:30) The 2011 L.A. Rave Riot -- the silliest uprising ever.
(19:40) Chumlee from "Pawn Stars" is in the house ... and he eye-witnessed the "candy kids" riot!
(21:00) The secret to buying cheap from Chum AND Harv.
(26:50) You won't believe how successful "Pawn Stars" has become ... seriously, you GOTTA hear this!
(31:40) The children of U.S. presidents ... why don't more rise to incredible heights?
(42:00) Why Max was the worst assistant of all time.
(47:00) The great tipping debate!

kt

If I send you $50, will you take Casey Anthony's pictures off the site?

gemini81

Casey better enjoy that beer, because that's going to be one of the few pleasures she will get in her life, which is destined to be a living hell. I hope. I wish I was there to take that bottle and crack her over the head with it! Murderer!!

Keith from Detroit

Beer?? Private jet?!?!? Who the hell is paying for all of this stuff???

da runs

You should have Casey Anthony working their as a intern, i heard your 5'4 tall...

tmzlin

Charles just loves to try nd make Harvey bite his tounge; putting him him on the Spot! I love the way they relate to one another.

Professor Chaos

I'd rather read about Casey Anthony than that boring former actress Lindsay Lohan. Lord knows Casey is a hell of a lot hotter than Lindsay's old looking ass. Lindsay looks like she's in her late 40's nowadays. Yuck.

nee nee

No ! Her baby was put in a bag and thrown in the woods...yes I'm upset...she has been dancing on that babys grave long enough !

some guy

I just want to know what people expect Casey to do at this point. The only job she can get are from publicity whores. No way she can get a regular job.

"E.V." of Temple Terrace, Florida

COMON' HARV.....
SUCCESSFUL PRESIDENTIAL KIDS: BUSH
They had George Jr, became Governor and President AND Jeb (?) became Governor of Florida and a probable future Presidential contender.

NAC

President: Kid:
John Adams Pres of US
JQ Adams US Ambassador to England
Teddy R US General in WWII
Truman Published author
Kennedy Founded magazine
Nixon Author and advocate
Reagan Dancer
Bush 41 Ran businesses into the ground

khali

You would think that any normal mother, if after being "falsely accused" of murdering her child, would go to the grave of her daughter and pay her respects. She's a loser.

kt

HELLO everyone at TMZ!!! My boyfriend and I (from BC, Canada) recently included the TMZ tour as part of our vacation to California and happened to be on the bus the day CNN was there. I just finished watching the video CNN released (TMZ "trainwreck" tour) and was so excited to catch a few glimpses of us!! I have a great photo of myself and the tour guide (shoot, I can't remember his name right now, but I laughed my head off when I saw him "planking" on the show a few weeks ago)and would love to send it in if you guys are interested in photo submissions! Thanks again for a GREAT time and I LOVE my shirt that I won on the day! Sincerely, Katie

Will E

what's up with the tweet???

skip

Are Harvey and the black guy with the awful dreadlocks homo lovers ? There's something queer about them.

Elliot

Charles loves Loconda Veneta... one of the best eateries in Los Angeles!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments