TMZ Live

RAVE RIOT WITNESS

CHUMLEE FROM 'PAWN STARS'!

7/28/2011 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072811_tmzlive

Chumlee from 'Pawn Stars' drops by to give his EYEWITNESS account of the wimpiest riot in history! And, Casey Anthony celebrates her release from jail with a beer on a PRIVATE JET ... is it okay for her to finally let loose? Plus, should bad tippers be outed?

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(6:00) Casey Anthony celebrated her release from jail with a beer ... on private jet! So the question: Is she rubbing the not guilty verdict in our faces?
(9:20) Do we expect Casey to cry the rest of her life?
(12:01) The latest on the Casey interview bidding war.
(17:30) The 2011 L.A. Rave Riot -- the silliest uprising ever.
(19:40) Chumlee from "Pawn Stars" is in the house ... and he eye-witnessed the "candy kids" riot!
(21:00) The secret to buying cheap from Chum AND Harv.
(26:50) You won't believe how successful "Pawn Stars" has become ... seriously, you GOTTA hear this!
(31:40) The children of U.S. presidents ... why don't more rise to incredible heights?
(42:00) Why Max was the worst assistant of all time.
(47:00) The great tipping debate!

some guy

I used to make deliveries on bike and foot in a restaurant in NYC. Dodging traffic and pedestrians is kinda dangerous and not easy. I'd usually be sweating by the time I got there.

If the delivery guy isn't late, 10% of the order isn't unreasonable IMO.

some guy

Kinda dangerous for a guy that's Pesci's age to put on that much weight.

Pat smith

I dont think its a private JET that KC is in. Its a prop. one engine. Big difference.

Bill

Harvey,

Did you know Joe P. used to play with Jimi Hendrix?

HappyQuails

Harvey, at the end of the Casey Anthony trial you specifically said that they did not find her to be "not guilty", but rather they failed to prove her guilt and that there was a difference between the two. Why do you now make reference to her being found "not guilty"?

Supr Dav

WTF Harvey!

Chelle

Sucking down a beer soesn't surprise me. Sucking is all she knows how to do !

Pilar

Ewww... this new format is terrible! Tacky :(

Allison

If any news organization offered Casey Anthony money to do some kind of interview with them, I really think that it would hurt that company's ratings. Actually, any company who would do a televison interview with her stands to loose a large amount of ratings during that show just becuase of the current public hatred for her. Don't you think? I sure as heck know that I would have a major issue with the channel that aired it for giving this woman more publicity than she deserves.

Hotwheels

Is David Guetta dead or are they just rumors

Ghost Rider

Im prepared to see cops in riot gear all the time in the streets in very near future, because the cops are secretly all getting ready to turn this country into a police state. These kinds of events are only practice drills to get them for there takeover.

dinnyc

Your new format on here looks too "tabloidy/News of the World" like. I like the other format better.

kandy085

I have watched and listened to you for a long time.loved you on the peoples court as well,I love the way you explain things you make sense.

TARA

Harvey and staff: Thanks for the good laughs you gave me when talking with Max about his job performance! If he wants to be a leader then I will surely follow him anywhere! With regards to tipping: as a hairstylist my "poorer" clients ALWAYS tipped me better than my richest ones. Go figure huh?

kandy085

Hi Harvey your the best,have enjoyed your show for a long time.Keep up the great work..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments