JUSTIN BIEBER & SEAN KINGSTON

CALL FOR BACK-UP

ON MIAMI BEACH

7/29/2011 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_bieber_sean_wm_ex
Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston were just cruising the Miami Beach strip looking like such BALLERS ... they had to flag down a cop to protect them from adoring fans.

Law enforcement sources tell us Biebs was driving a drop-top Rolls-Royce this evening on Ocean Drive -- with Kingston riding shotgun -- when a group of fans noticed them and started to gather around the car.

We're told Justin and Sean got the attention of a plain-clothes officer who stood guard until the crowd left.

Sources tell us the sick Rolls actually belongs to Kingston, who -- for some reason -- is cool with his 17-year-old pal taking the wheel.

By the way, it all went down in front of a Friday's. Hope they got some potato skins ... those are awesome.

John

What a spoiled little bitch

Absolute

That's not police on his shirt, it looks like Ponce. I always thought of the Rolls as a chauffeur driven, I would never drive my own Rolls.

get real

Yep Driving down Ocean Drive with the Top down in a Rolls will get anyone attention. Justin was looking for it, then wanted cops Help. Please!

wasted days and wasted nights

Justin said, "Well, let's see, we're sitting in a convertible outside Friday's and really, I'm like getting serious street cred right now, so take your time, no rush. And be sure to look for me later on TMZ. I'll be looking all Eminem and stuff."

Michelle

Sean Kingston just got out of the hospital and he's hooking up with a much younger girl. He must be feeling a lot better.

Kaytee

Hey everyone... it's been a little while since I have been on TMZ and I see that they changed the website up a lot. I was wondering how you "like" or "dislike" someones comment... I can't get it to work for me for some reason... what am I missing???

Jre82

Damn ya'll stay hating on that kid.

Let Him Enjoy His Life.

ted

I think that the Biebs is getting it from Kingston.

Boba Lola

What a bunch of Wussies.
fame=no privacy=stfu!

ChuckRock

So let me get this straight. You guys are hating on a teenager. Oh please, how juvenile. Grow up people. Your jealousy is not attractive at all.

Ann

Where are that boy's parents?

gollo47

PUBLICITY u dumb ass stay home ure gonna make money anyways n ure so young it'll be gone by the time u know it LISTEN TO URE MAMA N GROW UP

Mandy

Wow, you know ur a freakin geek if ur 21 and hanging out with a 17 year old... And he's driving you around..derrrrrr freakin dorks! Viva. la Hollywood

Mike

Sorry TMZ, but I can't tell if that's Justin Bieber in the car. Can you put a nice big arrow next to him so we can get some official confirmation like you did for the average-looking black guy you so blatantly pointed out?

Cimarron

Might I suggest, if you don't want to be recognized, don't drive a convertible with the windows down ..... duh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments