JUSTIN BIEBER & SEAN KINGSTON

CALL FOR BACK-UP

ON MIAMI BEACH

7/29/2011 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_bieber_sean_wm_ex
Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston were just cruising the Miami Beach strip looking like such BALLERS ... they had to flag down a cop to protect them from adoring fans.

Law enforcement sources tell us Biebs was driving a drop-top Rolls-Royce this evening on Ocean Drive -- with Kingston riding shotgun -- when a group of fans noticed them and started to gather around the car.

We're told Justin and Sean got the attention of a plain-clothes officer who stood guard until the crowd left.

Sources tell us the sick Rolls actually belongs to Kingston, who -- for some reason -- is cool with his 17-year-old pal taking the wheel.

By the way, it all went down in front of a Friday's. Hope they got some potato skins ... those are awesome.

Telstar

No class. If you buy a Rolls, you don't drive it yourself. The person that drives it is a chauffeur, not the bigshot.

Aaron

I'm honestly starting to see/think Bieber is craving attention.
1. Crashing a wedding
2. Crashing Selena's concert

This I'm on the fence about. If you're rich, you have a right to roll around in a car like that but it is rather attention hogging.

binki

I actually work at this fridays and was there Bieber didnt flag down the cops they pulled him over all under cover with the lights going and everything.. my guess is they thought he was a little 12 year old driving the car cause thats what we thought then he took his shades off and everyone realized who he was...

Jennifer

Ohhhhhh...cuz I care so much...

joy

the other day that rapper got pulled over for not using his signal to change lanes where you asked if he would have been pulled over if he was a white man. Well here we see how Justin Beiber is clearly not wearing a seat belt next to the cop and no ticket

Trinna

@oleman why does the color of his friends EVEN matter????? just as long as their his FRIENDS who gives a F@#$,#STOPHATIN I'm sooo Tired of this racial sh@# DAMN! it's ridiculous!!!!! BTW, I wished I had a friend (NO matter the color) that'll let me drive their Rolls!!!!!!!

jeff

thats trav from south side, queens NY in the back .. he has a song with sean kingston "down on you"...

jeremie

he's calling back up when they are riding with the top down.s everyone can see them dumb****s

Barbie

Hey Justin if you do not want fans to see you drive a car with a roof. Fame is now getting in your head that are now acting like a primadona

uptitewhitey

I think we just rounded the 10-minute mark in Justin B's 15 minutes of fame. At 17, a change in his voice from pre-teen girl to something resembling a male shouldn't be far. As for the celeb rehab, I'm seeing a run on RuPaul's drag race first.

Bubbajk

2 attention whores in an open top convertible cruising an area where their "fans" congregate - please tell me Miami billed the punks for what they spent due to this stunt.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

It is legal for a 17-year-old from out of state to drive in Florida?

hihat

PLEASE tell us that little Boober will be picking up the tab for the police escort! I also think that Rolls-Royce dealers need to be more discriminating in selecting the customers they sell their vehicles to!

Bill Leslie

Holy ****! Why is that cop wearing a gansta Hell's Angels t-shirt?!?! A "Punisher"-esque emblem is official approved police wear? What happened to "protect and serve" instead of "punish and enslave"?

Ya Mon

Can't wait till Beiber ;ands a role on Dr Drews Celebrity Rehab. Sean KINGSTON looks like Gary COLEMAN with downs syndrom but can't deny he his some kickin tunes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments