« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

MY MOM IS HOTTER THAN KIM

7/29/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072911_kim_k_x17_v3_still_v2

File this under: Things you NEVER say to your fiancee.

Kris Humphries was lumbering around L.A. yesterday when he was asked -- IN FRONT OF Kim Kardashian -- if he was with "the most beautiful girl in world" ... and HE SAID, gasp,  NO!

Granted, his answer was sweet -- that his mom is numero uno and Kim is a close second ... but dude ... seriously ... you should know better.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Barbie

Okay I need to back up for a minute. We are posting comments about people we don't even know. Yes part of their show is real, but you have to understand those are moments in time, not a daily day by day reality of their lives.
I don't get why people are being mean here. It's just a silly comment he made about his mother. Kim should love him more for saying that because he will respect Kim more for having that good relationship with his mother.
I think Kim is beautiful and so are all her sisters, but I don't want to come off like I actually know this family and that we are discussing them like we do. I wish them nothing but happiness in their lives, and I do think they are in love and marrying for the right reasons. Kim dumped Reggie Bush not because he didn't want to marry her, but because he didn't like the spotlight that she so much enjoys.
Give it a break. Like them or hate them, they are making millions upon millions of dollars off their brand and are excellent businesswomen, you can't fault them for that.
The reason they are so popular and their show is a hit is because WE watch the show, we are responsible for the ratings and success of it, so stop being jealous !!

rog

Unfortunately, the poor guy is marrying the most self absorbed of all the Kardashian clan. She doesn't want love she wants worship and he's just naive enough to fill the bill. Then there's always the mother aspect. As long as these girls continue to let Kris Jenner meddle into their lives as much as she does none of them will be happy or a complete couple.

observer

I've always thought he looks a little retarded. Apparently he is, but Kim can't get an intelligent man, and she's desperate.

Bill Nasty

Aww how sweet of him. I would have said the exact same thing. But I'm just a big ol mamas boy. Have a wonderful night TMZers. :)

Cristian B.

No one is hotter, Badder than Kim K.. You nuts!! Mom is #1 yes, but you don't say that to wifey before you got at least 3 years of marriage history at least..
Check out Kim K and other Hot HOT Celebs here..

Alohalakay

if Kim wants to get marry for the simple reason that Klohe and Kort are married,this man seems not mature enough for her.Those reasons will not make a good marriage.She should make him sign a premarital contract that he will not get one cent from her,if they separate so she will not give him away half of her money,she works so hard.
ok anyway he never said because his mom is (hot) but beautiful ok,open your ears to hear well.Maybe he is a good son,that's all.

joe

Kim Kardashian is not hot at all... I fail to see the fascination with her .... Her oversized behind is not attractive at all.. sure she has nice rack, but her attitude and huge tush ruins it for me

TaylorRay

Kris said Kim was the second most beautiful women in the world more like the 16th lol,The Kardahians will not be famous forever they better start saving there money.

LINDA

YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT COMMENTATOR YOU HAVE ON YOUR SHOW, THE ONE THAT AIRED TODAY ON AUG 4, I DONT KNOW HIS NAME BUT HE'S THE OLD GUY WITH THE GLASSES THINKING HE'S A COMEDIAN. OMG I HAD TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL, HE'S VERY AWFULLY OBNOXIOUS AND NOT FUNNY. REPEAT, NOT FUNNY.

gio

Has anybody noticed he's STUPID?

T.J

He is one big ,dumb ape!Did you see him burp in her face on the reality show? Why don't the Kardashian's date any men who are mature and have class,and don't dress like teenagers??

Hazel

The reporter from TMZ said to Kim "Youre the nicest girl in the whole industry, maybe the whole world" (Maybe she is not as shallow as everyone thinks)

Leo

I'm a mama's boy and I'm proud of it. To be honest, a mother that bares you for 8-10 months before giving birth to you and you don't find her to be the most beautiful woman in the world, then you should be ashamed :{ Any girl/guy should come secondary to mothers around the world I'd say!

daniela

he said he thinks his mom is the most beautiful girl in the world who cares, people are stupid get over it.

Ashleigh

HILARIOUS. I agree she can't handle a comment like that. I also agree they will be divorced by Thanksgiving. ROTFL... and to think I USED to like her.