« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

MY MOM IS HOTTER THAN KIM

7/29/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072911_kim_k_x17_v3_still_v2

File this under: Things you NEVER say to your fiancee.

Kris Humphries was lumbering around L.A. yesterday when he was asked -- IN FRONT OF Kim Kardashian -- if he was with "the most beautiful girl in world" ... and HE SAID, gasp,  NO!

Granted, his answer was sweet -- that his mom is numero uno and Kim is a close second ... but dude ... seriously ... you should know better.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Docweller

Another publicity stunt from the K-Mom, it all about the MONEY. Its so SAD and a horrible waste of money and vanity!! I have more respect for Kourtney and Khole and I think most people think this way.

lisa

He humiliated her. I like him now.

panchang810

He's rich, young and stupid. Definitely a certified mama's boy. Red flag indeed.

shelley

They make such an odd couple. I;m guessing they needed another wedding to keep the media train going as it was slowing down on their silly, repetitive, watching boring home movies of people you don't know kind of 'shows'. If they waited too long, we all would have lost interest ((lol like I really have any))

1luv

calling kim a "he" <----are you trying to tell us something tmz? lol

the reason i say this won't last is because she seems to have trust issues. she showed up @ his bachelor party and the look on his face was "wtf are you doing here?" i don't know why she feels she has to lead this man around town like a puppy dog showing him off to everyone. if you can't give a man his time and space, he will run like a wild dog when he gets the chance.

Batgirl

I really don't care who he is or how much fame and money he has, guys who say things like that NEVER change!! Mama's boys are sooooooo unattractive!!

JimmyCrapCorn

he's a tool. dump him kim. go back to reggie and move to miami!

Bickidan

"Beautiful" is a great word. It is not, however, a synonym for "hot" as used in today's society. He said his mom was beautiful. That is priceless. He didn't say his mom was "hot" because that is just sick, you perverts.

laffnbear

Like Paris and her owm sisters she will have a hard time finding anyone to love her more than she loves herself.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Its a good thing he wasn"t asked if he ever knew anybody with a larger "BUTT" the Kim????

Terry

I think Kim is a little old fashion and believes you should get married before having a child. She is ready and jealous because Kourtney has on and Khloe is trying, so she needs to and must be married first, then she can get divorced.

Rhonda

This relationship seems eerily like the Tony Parker and that chick he married relationship. I knew that one wasn't going to work before they married - way before. Same thing here. I wish them all the happiness in the world, but I'm a realist and my better judgment says, "Cut bait and cut your losses now."

Nostradamus

He'll make it all better by burping in her face again.

MeToo

He is a douche even for a athlete. She must have low self esteem to like him. And your mother doesn't want to know you think she is hot. Gross.

Eastender

This "marriage" is wrong on so many levels. She's marrying him for their cute KK names (cute logo btw). He's nothing but a dumb neanderthal that she can control. Great example for those who witnessed his all guy bachelor party (not a girl in sight). Nope - I give it a couple of months.